Chapter 11

|Chapter 11|Almost There[JungKooks POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

|Chapter 11
|Almost There
[JungKooks POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

"No more jokes." I growled. Taehyung giggled before pushing my face away from Yumi. "Y-YAH! Hyung!" I whined. "YUMI!" Taehyung screamed into Yumi's ear.

"AH!" She jumped up slightly and her hand suddenly flew up. BAM.
"WHY DID YOU HIT ME?" "OMO KOOKIE IM SO SORRY!" "WAIT WHAT HAPPENED?" "YAH DONT SCREAM WHILE IM DRIVING!" "IM UP!" Total chaos broke out.

I rubbed my nose as Yumi was practically shrinking and Taehyung continued to laugh his ugly face off.
"Frick you." I whispered before hitting him. "OW! IM oldER ThEN YoU I DeMaND rESpEcT!" He demanded.

"Well then you can kiss my butt!" I teased. "Fine, get up." He bluntly stated. "WAIT WHAT?!" I asked my mouth hung open. "GET UP YOU BUNNY!" Taehyung yelled.

"EOMMA! THERES A STRANGE MAN  TALKING TO ME!" I yelled.

"OKAY AND?" SeokJin Hyung yelled back.

"IM TRYING TO SLEEP AHOLES!"

☆ Time Skip

Over the time in the car. I made a weird bonds with everyone. Except for Yumi of course. Every bond I have with her, it's well special. We only get closer to become the cutest couple ever.

I watched as Yumi giggled at Jin Hyung poor attempts at acting like a girl. "Your not cute enough to pass as girl.." I sighed shaking my head.

"Watch your mouth Mister is you don't want this foot up your butt." Jin threatened. I scoffed, and looked him dead in the eye. "You wouldn't want to mess with me." I warned him.

"That's it dad pull the car over." Jin said his face turning bright red. "Now you listen here mister, we're gonna do this the easy way or the hard way. You have two options, say sorry or get a mild scolding. Or you can get your booty out of this car for a nice beating." Jin warned.

And the scary part was he seemed serious. "That's Kinky.." I heard Namjoon laugh. "SHUT UP!" Both me and Jin yelled. "Ok.." He pouted before shrinking in his seat.

The car stopped because we had to get gas. "You kids go get some snacks, here 10 dollars for each of you." Soobin smiles before handing each a 10 dollar bill.

I quickly ran inside with Yumi. "JungKook what do you wanna get?" Taehyung asked appearing from the darkness. Yumi let out a small screech before going back to choosing between Gummies or Chocolate.

baby✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें