Chapter 17

|Chapter 17|Are You Ready?[Yumi's POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

|Chapter 17
|Are You Ready?
[Yumi's POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

"Move it more to the left, right there. No, now put it where I told you before!" My mother ordered the people who were helping set up for the Princes birthday part today.

The Queen was also running around helping with everything. I sighed as I observed my mother yell at the poor employees.

She's like the Korean Gordon Ramsay. Except less curse words and more disappointment and yelling. The ballroom where the party would be held was huge. A few of Kook's close friends would be attending.

Such as Yugyeom, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin. Maybe some more but I only remembered those four.

I sighed walking away from my mother. By the end of this I was gonna have a serious headache.

I returned to my room to find 6 chaotic boys playing uno. "YAH! YOU CHEATED YUGYEOM!" Jin screamed throwing the cards at the youngest. "I DID NOT!" He pouted.

"Hyung calm down." Hoseok tried to calm the eldest. "Yeah. Your screaming scares me." Taehyung commented.

I sighed flopping on my bed. Namjoon was sadly laying on it. So I ended up flopping on his face. "GeT yO bOoBs oUT oF MY facEee." He shirked while his face was right in between my breast.

All the attention was on us now. "Bro what the hell?" Hoseok asked annoyed. I pushed myself off him while crossing my arms and kicking him off my bed. "At least I got boobs." I mumbled.

"OOOOO. You didn't just say that." Taehyung gasped in shock. "Have you seen the glorious namtiddies?!" Taehyung asked getting offended for some reason.

"Wha—" Before I could finish what I was gonna say JungKook yelled something. "GOD IS GOOD!" He yelled throwing down a card. "UNO. And also Namjoon Hyung is pretty thick not gonna lie." Everyone nodded before noticing that JungKook had just won the game.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. YOU FUCKING BRAT. YOUR GOING TO FUCKING HELL FOR WHAT YOU JUST FUCKING PULLED. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME YOU FUCKING BUNNY, I WILL FUCKING PLACE YOUR ASS IN THE OVEN—"

Jin continued to yell curse words at poor JungKook who looked like he was gonna cry.

☆ Time Skip

"I've never heard someone curse that much." Yugyeom whispered to Tae. "Nothing new." Tae rolled his eye while Jin was still pretty petty about the uno game.

"See. I told you not to play uno. But you go ahead and play it anyway." Namjoon sighed his arm was wrapped around Hosoek's shoulder who started at Jin as if he had eight eyes.

"He's a demon." He whispered to Namjoon. "I heard that." Jin growled. Hoseok whimpered quietly while getting closer to Namjoon.

"I'm not gonna be your shield Hyung." Namjoon said bluntly pushing Hoseok away a bit.

JungKook waddled right next to me clinging onto my shirt. "Don't let him get me Nonna." He whimpered as Jin turned around to look Kook right on the eyes with a nasty glare.

"I can't promise anything bud." I smiled sweetly. "Are you ready by the way?" I asked stopping to talk to JungKook. The others continued to walk towards the garden.

"Ready for what Nonna?" He asked confused. "Your gonna be 16!" I sang happily. "Oh..yeah.." He looked down and played with his hands.

I've babysat JungKook a lot to know he has certain habits. Like for instance, when he gets uncomfortable his right leg starts to move. And if he's excited his nose starts to twitch until he smiles or says something.

And when he lies he tends too look down or play with his fingers. "Kookie what's wrong?" I asked worried. He's been waiting to turn 16 ever since he was told he will get to help his dad with things.

"It- it's just. I don't think I'll be a good Prince. I can't even stick to one sport for a month." He sighed looking up at me with big eyes.

"And I'm the only child. So my parents are counting on me. Y'know?" He gave me a sad smile.

"Kook. Your parents would never force something on you that you don't like. They love you too much to do that." I pat his head and grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"You'll do great, I just know it." I smiled.

"Thank you Nonna, and..Well never mind." He sighed walking away from me to catch up with the boys. "Jung—"

"There you are honey! We're not done setting up come on now! You had your fun!" My mother walked towards me dragging me away from JungKook.

My eye were fixed on the young boys back. He turned around and made eye contact with. His cheeks turned pink. And he quickly ran away towards the door that led to the garden.

•••••••••••••

I'm SO SORRY. Ive been busy. And then when I tried writing my brain would go blank. I decide that I would write done whatever came to head for my story.
And I've been think of discontinuing this story. It's so hard for me to update. But, I've came to the conclusion that I will keep writing for NOW.
Also! My brain literally went: "You should make a playlist for this book." And it got me thinking.
Should I? Maybe I'll make one tomorrow depends. And I'll  hopefully update on Monday or Tuesday! Ily! Bye 💞🥰