Chapter 35

Chapter 35Together at last[No Ones POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Chapter 35
Together at last
[No Ones POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

JungKook went back home with Yumi and Hoseok after the whole thing. It was nice seeing everyone, but the baby was tired.

He was rolled up into a ball in the back of the car and was sleeping soundly.

Yumi didn't want to wake him up. But she also didn't wanna leave him in the car. Yumi plopped down next JungKook in the car. She played with his hair and smiled.

"Look at how you've grown up." She sighed wiping the tears that slid down her face. "Ah Jungkook. Why do you have to go back to New York.." She pouted sitting him up right.

Yumi put her head on his shoulder. JungKooks eyes shot open. Yumi hadn't noticed that she woke up the younger.

She continued to cry into her sleeve. "Why do I feel like this.. it's so unfair..!" She aggressively played with her finger out of frustration.

Hoseok had gone inside a while ago and was probably showering already.

"It's so unfair.. your a prince and I'm just some girl. I can't have you.. but Namjoon and Yoongi.." Her cries stopped for a little but returned quickly.

"Life's so unfair...I want you to be all mine..hmph.." Yumi god her face in her hands. JungKook finally let out the sigh he was holding. "Nonna.." JungKook gently grabbed Yumi's chin and tilted it towards him.

"Your really cute did you know that." JungKook wipes her tears and kissed her.

Moonlight shown through the car window. Yumi was in shock. She was still as a tree trunk. But once she realized what was going on she kissed him back.

Taking the opportunity JungKook lifted Yumi onto his lap. Slowly the kiss became something more. It got hotter and faster.

Yumi bit down on JungKook's lip. He whined and squeezed her hips. She only stopped biting to breath.

Both took deep breaths. "That... that was hot. Holy shit.." JungKook mumbled under his breath. Yumi laughed "shush!"

"Should we continue this inside?" JungKook smirked. Yumi blushes and hit Kook's chest.

He picked Yumi up and carried her towards the door. Yumi let out a squeal. "JUNGKOOK!"

I CANT EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW MUCH I SCREAMED CUZ OF MOTS7 I- it's so good stop messing with me :(( AS I TYPE IM JAMMING OUT TO EGO HOSEOK CAN B MY BIG BROTHER AHSJDHJENS