Chapter 5

|Chapter 5|Growing[Yumi POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

|Chapter 5
|Growing
[Yumi POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

14. That's how old I was. And to this day. I still took care of JungKook. He no longer was the cute little boy.

He was like a emo teenager. Going through some faze. He was angry for a split second and suddenly depressed and then happy? I was only 14. I didn't understand Any of this.

I was beginning ninth grade and Jungkook was beginning sixth. I helped him with homework and projects. I was pretty much their for all his little school things since he wasn't home schooled and went to a school for the richest of the rich.

So here I was. Watching his school play. He got one of the main roles. And of course the play just had to be Beauty and the Beast.

JungKook had a hissy fit about having to pretend to be in love with the popular girl. (Aka the slut in his words.)

I sat in the front row. The funny thing was that JungKook was the perfect kid for the role. The Beast has anger issues, or is bipolar. Which is what JungKook seems to have in my opinion.

He frowned as 'Belle' crept towards the rose. She pulled off the whatever you call it and poked it. JungKook stomped into the stage. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" He boomed. It seemed like deja vu.

He yelled the same thing at me when I touched his diary the other day. He also mumbled some curses. But I didn't take notice to that. Or at least try to.

I sighed not interested. I had forced Hoseok to come with me since I didn't want to go alone. (Alone with the Queen and King.)

I stood up and excused myself. I sent Hoseok who was a bit to into the show a look telling him to come. He sighed before getting up and walking out with me. We both made it outside and took a deep breath.

"Who would have known JungKook was an Actor?" Hoseok smiled. I glared at him. "I'm never coming to these stupid plays again." I growled.

I sat down and pulled my shorts down a bit. Hoseok sat next to me on the floor and laughed. "Aww come on Yumi. You gotta be supportive!" He teased.

"IM NOT HIS MOTHER!" I whined but quickly went quite to new voices. "Liz is so dumb. She forgot her line."  A male voice laughed. "Yeah, I cant believe your related to her.." A female voice giggled. "And did you see the Prince. He's not even that cute." Another voice laughed her voice higher then the other.

They came around the corner and a boy with two girls clinging to him. Hoseok was out of view since he sat almost behind you. "Oh, who are you?" The male asked. I ignored him pulling out my phone.

"Aww, come on don't be like that." A girl said. She had blue highlights in her hair, the other one had pure red hair. Again I ignored them. Hoseok had been quite the whole time. I was normally able to put people in their place.

But not people like this. I couldn't handle them. I was about to get up and walk away but remembered that Hoseok didn't like to confront people. He was to polite for that.

I sighed and tapped Hoseok's shoulder. The things you had to do when you grow up. I got up with the boy and walked away.

ITS SUMMER TIME! No it's not, sorry for getting you excited

ITS SUMMER TIME! No it's not, sorry for getting you excited. But I'm out of school pretty soon. AND OMG ITS SOO NICE. BUT FUCKING FINALES! IM GOING TO CHOKE WHO EVER MADE THESE TORTURE DEVICES. *Angry potato screeches* 😤