Chapter 31

Chapter 31Jungkook [No ones POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Chapter 31
Jungkook
[No ones POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

On his way to Korea he continued to chat with Mary. She was polite and a good listener.

Apparently this would be her first time going to Korea alone. Her mother had taken her twice to see her I'll grandmother, but soon enough her grandmother passed.

But while she stayed in Korea over the summer she met a man who was extremely sweet and they fell in love. She was going to visit him and his family.

While Mary was explaining the type of man that her boyfriend was, Jungkook thought about his friends in Korea and how happy he'd be to see them.

"How are you gonna get there?" JungKook turned to her. "Oh I'm taking a taxi to surprise him!" She smiled.

"Oh! Cool, I'm surprising my family. But my friends picking me up." JungKook explained to her that his older friend would be driving him and had gathered all his close friends at one place and would surprise everyone.

"Aw, how cute. They must've missed you." Mary giggled. "Nope. They think I'm annoying. They love me but they hate me at the same time." JungKook stated rather proudly.

"Pftt." Held back a laugh. "How long are you staying in Korea?" JungKook asked. "Oh, a week. You?" Mary looked over at him.

"The weekend, I have some business to attend to on Monday night so I'll be leaving Sunday night." JungKook sighed sadly. As much as he wished to stay he had to leave the day after.

"Oh, why don't you ask for a break?" Mary tilted her head cutely in confusion.

"That's not how it works for my job..but I wish it did." JungKook pouted.

"Ah.." Mary sighed feeling bad for JungKook when suddenly over the speaker the Plane Captain was heard.

"We're landing in about 5 minutes everyone, get ready!"

"Yes!" JungKook happily fist pumped the air. "Hmm?" Mary looked at him curiously. "Oh, I just hate planes, they make me feel sick." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Oh, thank god.. I thought I was the only one." Mary giggled.

☆☆☆

As JungKook texted Jin to come pick him up. He saw Mary struggling with her luggage. He chuckled a little before walking over to help her.

"Need help?" JungKook smiled teasing her. Mary turned around confused but let out a sigh of relief. "Please?"

He helped her with her suitcase while she picked up her backpack from the floor and held her purse. "How much clothes did you bring?!" I asked in shock.

"Three pairs of shirts, two pairs of jeans, one skirt, and a dress, socks and shoes! And undergarment of course." She said as if it was normal to bring that much clothes on a 7 day trip.

"Are you crazy?!" JungKook looked at her in utter shock. "No!" She said sounding offended.

She slapped him lightly and started to walk off. He followed in suit and stopped next to her. "You better find a taxi quick, I have to go with my friend soon, he'll be here in about 3 minutes.." JungKook said.

"Oh, I should hurry then!" Mary gasped.

Feeling something vibrate in the back pocket of JungKook's pants her took out his phone and held it up. He read the message and sighed.

"Whats wrong?" Mary asked. "Oh, my dad just found out I left, he's extremely pissed.." JungKook winced imagining his fathers reaction when he returned.

"Ugh, I can't find a taxi.." Mary mumbled under her breath. "I'll help you..!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Oh thanks" Mary smiled.

As JungKook helped Mary find a Taxi someone was slowly approaching the two. "JungKook Ah?" A soft voice called.

"Oh, Jin HYUNG!" JungKook smiled happily and pulled the elder into a hug. "Jin?" Mary stared in total shock. "Mary?!" Jin gently pushed JungKook off him and ran over to the woman.

She smiled brightly and hugged him tightly. "What are you doing here?" Jin gushed. "I was here to surprise you!" Mary giggled slapping Jins arm before giving him a kiss on the check.

"Jin Hyung? Your dating Mary?" JungKook questioned. "Oh, you knew about her?!" Jin asked his head tilted.

"No, we just met today, she sat next to me on the plane." JungKook explained. "Oh.." Jins hand was wrapped around Mary's waist as if in a protective manner.

"Well we should head off!" Jin smiled. "I'll drive you to my place!" Jin declared. "Oh no. JungKook said you guys have something to do. You guys should go! I'll take a taxi!" Mary countered.

"No, it's fine. They don't even know I'm going Jin Hyung can be a little late. He can say it took a while because of traffic." JungKook said trying to help Jin.

"Hmm, Fine..." Mary pouted. She picked her up her things. JungKook continued to help her with her things while Jin tried to snatch the suitcase away from him.

Mary laughed at their childish antics. Once they were next to the car JungKook let go of suitcase and ran to the front. "I CALL SHOTGUN!" He screamed like a mad man.

"No, Mary was gonna sit there." Jin glared. "It's fine Jin, I'll sit in the back, you should hangout with your friend!" Mary urged.

"Hmph. I'm gonna kill you Jeon-" Jin hissed. JungKook put his earbuds in and pretended to ignore the elder.

"This kid-"

903 words huh? That's a lot for me- HI- THANK YOU FOR RANKING ME 4TH!!!! I love you guys so much

I hope everyday you have an amazing day! This made my day- uGh- THANK YOUUUUU 😭✌️

Y'all making me cry in the club- 😙