Chapter 33

Chapter 33Get Together[Yumi POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Chapter 33
Get Together
[Yumi POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

"Let's gooooooo" I heard a voice yell outside of my door. "Okay! Let me get my purse-" "I'm leaving." Hoseok said.

"No!" I opened the door not forgetting to pick my phone up before leaving.

"Do you have the address?" Hoseok asked taking his car key out of his pocket. "Mhmm! Jin sent it to me!" I reassured him that I wasn't lying by showing it to him. "Put it in the GPS."

We both got into the car and I set up the address. "A one hour drive-"
He looked at me like I was crazy. "Yeah no." He was about to get out the car until I pinched his left butt check.

"No! The surprise! What if it was a human? A dog?! What if, what if it was, umm.." I looked around as if anyone was around. Hoseok gave me a look of annoyance. "What if it's what all men like? Por-"

"Don't finish that. Fine I'll take you but no hitting, if you hurt me I'm turning this car around." He threatened.

"What do you mean? Im an angle!" I smiled brightly hugging his arm for extra a effect. "Why you little-" I giggled pushing off of him. "Letttttssss gooooo!" I excitedly turned on the radio to listen to music.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hoseok smile.

☆☆☆

We arrived at the restaurant soon enough we had gotten stuck in traffic but had a grand ol time singing our hearts out to SHINee. All their song *chefs kiss*

"Well! We made it! Let's go find everyone else. I grabbed hold of Hoseoks hand and walked in.

Hoseok walked up to waiter since she didn't seem busy. "Excuse me, do you perhaps know where Kim SeokJin is seated?" He asked politely.

"Oh! Yes come with me!" She smiled sweetly. "She's kinda cute." I whispered next to Hoseok. "Can you be quite for like ten seconds?" Hoseok asked clearly flustered.

I started to count to ten in my head to mess with him. "Okay.. I was quite for ten seconds." I looked at Hoseok. "Good job, now quite down for the rest of the day." He mumbled.

"Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?" I asked pouting. "Here you are." She said pointing at a table in the back with a couple of people.

"Thank you!" I smiled running towards the table. "Ignore her." I heard Hoseok say behind me. I rolled my eyes.

I sat down. Hoseok tried to sit next to me. "No! This is reserved for the present!" I glared at him trying to seem as serious as I could. "Oh, okay.." Hoseok pretend to amber hurt and sat down next to Yoonji.

"Yoonji Unnie!" I waved. "Yumi! How has my favorite child been?" She smiled.

"Great!" I replied. "Yah what about me!" Hoseok pouted looking up at Yoonji with puppy eyes. "Ew, a snake." She pushed Hoseok face away from hers. "I think you meant to say snack but okay-" Hoseok mumbled.

"Pft." I heard someone behind me. Turning around I saw Yoongi standing over me. "Yah, get out of my seat." He ordered. "Nope" I said making sure to pop the 'p'.

Yoongi sighed in annoyance. "I wanted to sit next to Joonie.." He walked off to the side of the seat to the left of me.

"Is Min Yoongi being a baby again?" I voice said. "Jimin! Bora!" I smiled. "It's me in the flesh!" Bora giggled hugging me. "I haven't seen you two in forever!" I exclaimed.

"Yah you saw me two weeks ago.." Jimin pouted as if hurt. "Huh, oh I wasn't talking about you dip shit." I blankly said.

Everyone at the table let a laugh. "Mean-" Jimin sat down beside Hoseok. "Tae Tae!" I squealed getting up to greet him. He ran towards me but slipped right under me.

"JIMINIE!" He shouted. "TAEHYUNGIE!" Jimin got up and hugged his best friend. "I missed you." Taehyung pouted. Everyone screamed with laughter as I turned around truly hurt.

"HEY IM HERE TOO!" I whined stomping my foot down.

HOLY CRAP ANOTHER ONE- HAHHDJDHDJFN IM SPOILING YOU GUYS AND I LOVE IT- 🤡✌️