Special - Halloween

Special Halloween[Yumi POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••(This is after the whole thing, so pretty much JungKook and Yumi are together ;) )

Special
Halloween
[Yumi POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
(This is after the whole thing, so pretty much JungKook and Yumi are together ;) )

"Babe?" I called looking for my boyfriend, walking around the place living room I sighed.

"JungKook?" I called out again this time more annoyed with him. "Get out here you man child," I growled once I caught a glimpse of his bum poking out from the coat closet.

"Damn it, I wanted to scare you." He whined walking out causing some coats to fall off their hangers. I sighed walking over and picking the coats and putting them back.

"And why would you scare your lovely girlfriend?" I smiled sheepishly while batting my eyes at him.

He scrunched up his face. A silence enveloped the room before he burst out laughing. "I thinking I just busted a lung." He crackled. I whined hitting his shoulder and storming away from him.

"Wait! Yumi, I'm joking!" He ran after me still snickering. I rounded the corner and sped walked towards the staircase to look him outside the bedroom.

I heard his footsteps get closer. "Come on baby." He teased. I could tell he was making fun of me for being so sensitive. But what's a girl gonna do when it's that time of the month?

"Are you still mad that I teased you for staining the sheets?" He asked. I stopped and slowly turned around.

"....."

"I'll kill you, Jeon."

🎃🎃🎃

"Woah, I never knew tiny people could run that fast!" JungKook exclaimed looking at me curiously. "I'll beat you up again." I glared as I looked up from my phone for a split second before going back to texting my cousin.

"I'm proud of you. You finally worked out. Maybe I should piss you off more to get you to run." I gave him a crooked smile before grabbing a nearby pillow and chucking at his face.

"Aww, come on. Don't pretend to be mad at me. You love me!" He walked over and lifted me up just enough to place him on his lap. I tried to shove him away and get out his arms since I was still petty, but eventually, I gave up on fighting him and let him hold me.

He smothered me with kisses. I whined but let him continue. I couldn't help but give him a peck on the cheek after he was done. His cheeks turned pink and he smiled shyly still not used to the fact that now when I give him affection it wasn't because I saw him as a younger sibling.

But now as a lover.

"So, when are we gonna change into our costumes?" I asked once JungKook was back to normal.

"Um? Now?" He smiled getting up from the bed and going into the closet to look for his costume.

"Alright."

🎃🎃🎃

"How cute!" JungKook kept telling me how adorable I looked as Pikachu from Pokémon. "Yeah yeah." I ignored him and got into the car.

Royals hosted a special treat for younger kids. They would host a Halloween party and hangout with little children. And orphanages were always the main guest.

They also did that for Christmas but that was another story.

As Kook and I walked into the garden it would be hosted at I saw all the decorations were up.

I'd be hosting for the first time this year. Apparently, since JungKook and I have been dating for 3 years now I'm considered a Princess.

I heard a voice behind startling me. "Yoongi Hyung! What's up?" JungKook smiled hugging the older Prince who was crowned King a year ago.

"Nothing much. How have you been?" He smiled at us. "Good. Where's Joon?" I asked looking for my cousins.

"Oh, did he not get out of the car?" Yoongi asked himself. "Go check Yumi Ah." He said to me. I walked away from the two men and ran towards the car parked on the curb.

"I don't wanna get out." I heard someone whine. "But King Namjoon, you're expected to be at the party. I'm sure your husband is waiting for you." A deeper voice stated.

"No. I'm divorcing that bastard. How dare he make me wear something so, so, so cute!" I laughed catching Namjoons attention.

"Yumi?" He called in a pity full voice.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Save me." He replied.

"Nah I'm good fam." I laughed.

Hello! I'm so sorry I posted this late! This Chapter was getting to long so I decided to break it up into two chapters

Hello! I'm so sorry I posted this late! This Chapter was getting to long so I decided to break it up into two chapters. So your gonna be a getting a normal chapter soon. And then after that another special! Thank you guys for all the support. Seriously if I we're any of you guys I would have dropped this book.
Also thanks for your patience. Again with me excuse but I've truly been out of it for the past few months. And I'm hoping to finish this book by January or earlier. So please don't except anymore angst. Everything from now on is gonna be cute and fluffy. 😳