Chapter 3

|Chapter 3|Love[Yumi's POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

|Chapter 3
|Love
[Yumi's POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

} 𝟚 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 {

I've noticed. JungKook has almost a split personality. I even named them, Kookie was the sweet little boy that was my personal favorite. And then we had JungKook. He was short tempered and easily upset, and well a brat.

I've only gotten a couple glimpses of JungKook. Normally Jungkook would be Kookie around me, just a sweet baby bunny as I like to call it.

I sighed as I tried to feed the younger boy. "Kookie-Ah, you have to eat the broccoli!" I scolded as the boy pushed his plate away.

"NO! I WANT COOKIES!" He screamed as he threw his spork, the thing nearly hit my eyeball. I sighed shaking my head. I walked towards the four year old and gave him the sweetest smile I could pull off.

"Kookie...Please? For Nonna?" I pleased. I had been assigned to taking care of JungKook. That was of course in my free time. Mrs. Jeon has noticed her sons mood when I was around him.

"Still having trouble with him?" Hoseok asked. He was the son of the General. He and his mother lived in the palace just like me. I smiled slightly nodding.

He giggled before walking away. "Thanks for helping." I sighed under my breath. Jungkook had been staring at me for awhile. "Koo-" Before I could finish he started to cry his eyes out.

"JungKook!" I shouted trying to get his attention. Instead I only made it worse. "NoNNa LIkEs HObi hyuNG moRe tHen mE!" He screamed nonsense about me having a closer relationship with Hoseok.

I sighed. "No, Nonna Loves Kookie." I consoled. He started at me his brown eyes glossy with tears. "You promise?" He sniffled. "I promise, but you have to eat your veggies!" I quickly added.

"Ok." He whimpered before taking small bite out of the green food. "Kookie?" I called. "Yesh?" He asked his mouth filled with green mush. "You know veggie's making boys really handsome?" I created a small fib to speed up the eating process.

"Rally?" He asked his mouth now filled with broccoli. "Wil Nona luv meh if i handsome?" He asked his voice muffled due to the food.

"Yes."

"O-" He didn't finish his sentence before chocking on a piece of the vegetable. "JUNGKOOK!"

 "JUNGKOOK!"•••••••••••••

Hi again. Bong Bong (or Star) here! How was today chap? Was it good bad? This again was kinda short! But listen I'm as upset as you guys are! I don't like writing short things nor reading short things, but right now I'm just showing you younger JungKook. Don't forget to Comment and vote! ^3^