Heart-broken

No one's P.O.V

Right now Toni and Cheryl were in their bedroom cuddling with each other. Cheryl removed her head from Toni's chest and went to the bathroom.

Toni's P.O.V

While Cher was in the bathroom, she got a text message on her phone. I was going to leave it alone, but then more messages flowed in. I was curious, so I stretched over and looked at her phone. When I saw the text, I felt heartbroken.

On her phone read "Hey baby, you still with that Topaz girl? If not, come over I miss you". I knew Cheryl's password, so I entered it and went to that mysterious person's contact.

As I was scrolling through her text messages, I saw that Cheryl was flirting with this person, and she kept on meeting up with them, whenever I had serpent meetings, or wasn't at home. Cheryl came out the bathroom, and asked me "Babe what are you doing with my phone".

I shoved the phone in her face and asked,"What the fuck is this Cheryl!?!".

"Ba-" she started but I cut her off "Did I mean nothing to you!". Cheryl just stood there looking down at the floor. I grabbed her chin and pushed her head up. "Explain this shit" I growled.

"It's this girl at school. She said she liked me before we started dating. At first I said I didn't like her back because I didn't really know her. One day she came up to me and gave me her number. After that we started texting each other, and I guess I started liking her vibe and everything, and whenever you went to do serpent business, I would go and hangout with her."

When she finished she was looking everywhere else but my face. After hearing her I was crying, because all I felt at that moment was pain. I looked at her and said "So you were cheating on me? Did you really mean all those I love yous".

She just looked at her hands while playing with them. I was furious inside, so I yelled at her "Fucking answer me damnit!!".

She jumped a little when I yelled at her. "Toni, I'm sorry, I-" she was cut off by my hand slapping her face. "We're done Cheryl, don't call me or text me. Have fun with your little friend instead." I stomped out the room, slamming the door behind me and left a crying Cheryl all alone  in her room.

Cheryl's P.O.V

When Toni left, I fell on my knees and started crying. In my head I was telling myself that I'm an idiot, and went into my bed. I kept on crying in bed non-stop. After 3 hours of crying, I went to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror. My face looked like a mess, but the thing that caught my eye was a big red mark on my face.

After looking at it, I started crying again, and went downstairs to get some water. After drinking my water, I went to my room, and went on Instagram.

The first thing I saw was a picture of Toni at a bar, and her caption was "Now single and a free woman". I logged out of Instagram, and started texting Heather(mysterious girl).

Me:Hey Heather

Heather😘:Hey Cher whats up?

Me:Toni just broke up with me

Heather😘:Are u okay? Do u want me to come over?

Me:No, its fine. I just wanted to tell u that I just want to be friends for now.Srry😟

Heather😘: Its fine I understand

Me:Thanks

Heather😘: Np. See you tomorrow at school😁

Me:Ok see ya

I put my phone down on my bedside table, and went downstairs in the living room to watch TV. I didn't feel like sleeping at all, so I stayed up watching TV until it was morning time. I went in the kitchen to make some breakfast which was just a banana, and went upstairs to get changed.

I decided to wear s simple white shirt with cherries on it, a black skirt, and some heels. After, I went to do my makeup, but I wasn't feeling it, so I went with a natural look, but I still put on my iconic red lipstick, and went on my way to Riverdale High.

At school

As I reached school, I didn't see any signs of Toni which made me sad. I really wanted to talk to her about what happened, so maybe we could sort some things out.

I truly didn't mean to cheat, even though technically it wasn't really cheating. It's not like Heather and I kissed each other, we just flirted here and there.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of the bell ringing, meaning I should hurry to get to class. As I walked by a group of serpents, they side eyed me and I shivered, quickening my pace to my English class. Hopefully I can talk to Toni later on today.