Are U Cheating On Me

Toni's P.O.V
Cheryl and I were cuddled up to each other panting heavily. Cheryl looked at me wearily and smiled saying "it feels even better with your dick". I chuckled and said "I'm glad you enjoyed it baby". "mhm". Cheryl put her arms around me and slowly fell asleep. I watched her peacefully sleep for a while, and then soon I fell asleep also.

Two hours later
I woke up feeling something being thrown at me. I opened my eyes quickly and saw a suitcase on top of me and Cheryl standing next to me with her hands on her waist. I rubbed my eyes and asked "Babe what are you doing throwing a suitcase at me?".

"What does it look like Toni? I want you to pack your stuff and leave for good." she said with her hands still on her waist. "Wait what? Why am I leaving?" I asked completely confused. "Here" she said throwing my phone at me. I caught my phone and looked at Cheryl, confused on what I was supposed to do. "Check your messages" she said while rolling her eyes.

I opened my messages and saw that my ex Christine texted me saying "Hey sexy, are u coming over again tonight?" My eyes widened and I immediately jumped out of the bed grabbing Cheryl's hands. She pulled her hands out of my grasp and said "I don't care what you have to say Toni, I just want you to pack up and get the hell out of my house."

I looked at her with pleading eyes and said "Baby please, you know that with everything that happened I would never cheat on you, your the love of my life." She just looked at me and pointed at my suitcase. I sighed and got dressed .

Toni's outfit After getting dressed I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast for Cheryl and I

Toni's outfit
After getting dressed I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast for Cheryl and I."What are you doing" I heard Cheryl say from behind me. "I'm making us breakfast baby". She came behind me and turned off the stove. "I don't know what game you think this is, but get your stuff packed and get the fuck out of my house you bastard" Cheryl said while glaring at me. I lost it and grabbed her neck pushing her against the counter. "What the fuck is going on here".

I turned around and saw Heather looking at the scene in front of her with wide eyes. I turned back to Cheryl and saw her eyes watering and her face turning red. I quickly let go and held her face saying "Baby I'm so so sorry I don't know what ha-" SLAP!

I held my face and looked at Cheryl who was crying and looked mad. Heather ran up to Cheryl and hugged her, trying to calm her down. I tried going to Cheryl again, but Heather pushed me saying "Look what you did, get the fuck out and don't come back."

I looked at Cheryl who looked so broken, and nodded and started walking to the door. When I reached the door and opened I whispered "I'm sorry my baby".

I left the house and ran to Sweetwater river. When I reached Sweetwater I sat against a tree and started fiddling with my fingers. I felt my eyes watering, and looked up to stop myself from crying. I couldn't hold it in, so I just let it all fall. I'm so stupid, I can't even keep a girlfriend without hurting her.