I Want You

Toni's P.O.V
(Same day)

School just ended, and as I was at my locker, Heather came up to me. I was about to say something when her fist came in contact with my face. I was about to hit her back, but instead I said "I deserved that, since I beat the crap out of you" . "And for breaking Cheryl's heart even more" she said.

I stood there while thoughts were running through my mind. I was about to turn around to open my locker, but Heather had other plans.

She grabbed my shirt with both of her hands, and whispered in my ear "If you dare hurt Cheryl again one more time, I swear that little pretty face of yours won't be looking so pretty anymore. You may have beat my ass the other day, but trust me, I know how to fight". She let go and pushed me into the locker.

I don't even know how I hurt her besides breaking up with her, but she is the one who hurt me first by cheating.

I put my stuff in my locker, and grabbed the envelope that Cheryl dropped, and put it in my bag. As I was walking to my motorcycle, I saw Cheryl in her car with a very furious look on her face.

I wanted to go over there, and try to figure out what's wrong, but I wanted to read the letter first. I got on my motorcycle and drove to Sweetpea's trailer. When I got to the trailer, I went inside and went to my room.

I got the envelope out of my book bag, and sat on the edge of the bed. I opened the envelope, and there was a letter in there (obvi).

The letter read:*Dear Toni, I just wanted to say that I am truly sorry for breaking your heart. I didn't think it through when I was going out to Heather without you knowing. Heather and I are best friends now, and we decided to stop having feelings. You probably believe I have feelings for her, but that all vanished away a long time ago. This past week has been hell for me, because I'm not with the person who I truly want, which is you. I want to let you know that I still love you even if you don't love me back. I really do want you back, and I'd do anything that you want me to, for that to happen. Though I don't like the idea, we can be friends if we won't get back together. I know you probably don't wanna be friends with someone who cheated on you, but it is worth a try. I just wanted to let you know how I feel. 'From Cheryl'*

After reading the letter, I threw the paper down, locked my room door, and went under the bed covers. I wrapped my arms around my teddy bear and tried my best not to cry. People have hurt me way too many times in my life, so I'm scared to even take Cheryl back, cause she might hurt me again.

"Did Cheryl really think I stopped loving her?". Many thoughts were running through my head, but I got pulled out of them by the sound of knocking.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled. " Toni what happened" Sweet Pea asked. "I don't wanna talk about it". "You know rumors spread that you raped Cheryl, and that's why she broke up with you".

I immediately got out from under the covers and opened the door. "What" I said in an angry and questioning voice. " People think you raped Cheryl". "That's fucking bullshit, but I'm going to go shower , and you're gonna use my phone and call Heather and Betty over".

I got into the shower, and tried relaxing myself with the water running over my body. After a long shower, I got out the bathroom, went into my room and changed into a t-shirt and some sweats. When I got out my room, I saw a mad Heather, and a disappointed Betty sitting on the couch.

I sat on the floor and said "Hey guys". They both looked at me and at the same time asked "Why are we here".

"Well as you guys know I broke up with Cheryl because of you" I said pointing at Heather. "I want to get back with Cheryl, and I need you guys to help me. And I'm sure you guys have heard of those rape rumors".

They looked at each then back at me. "Fine, as long as you don't hurt her again or what I told you earlier will actually happen" Heather said. "Okay, but if all goes wrong that's not on us" Betty said. I nodded and told them my plan that I think would surely let me get Cheryl back.

Cheryl's P.O.V

I was currently at home listening to "Better now" by Post Malone.

While I was in the middle of listening to my song, I heard something at my window. I thought I was just hearing things, but I heard two more clashing sounds on my window. I was getting annoyed, so I went to look out my window, and I saw Toni with a boombox in her hand.

I rolled my eyes, and sat back on my bed. I was waiting to hear her leave, but I didn't hear anything. As I sat on my bed, I heard Toni singing, with two other voices, that I couldn't really remember.(song at beginning)

You're like a picture from a magazine.Bout the finest thing I've ever seen, Yeah

Girl you so amazin, Girl you so amazin

You're like Sun on a rainy day,Like friday when I just get paid

All I want is you, Girl,I just thought I'd let you know

All I want is you, 'All I want is, All I want is ' All I want is you

I don't need no diamonds and gold

All I want is you 'All i want is, All I want is' All I want is you, All I want is you

You, You, All I want is you, You, You

When the singing stopped, I walked to my window and looked out. At the front of my house, I saw Heather and Betty standing on each side of Toni.

Toni had roses in her hand and yelled "Cheryl Marjorie Blossom, I'm sorry for breaking your heart, even if you may have broken mine too. It's hurt me that you're not someone I can call mine, so will you be me girlfriend again".

I just looked at her not saying a thing. "What do you say" she asked as she held the flowers up higher. Maybe it's cause I was petty that she was with Josie who is my enemy, but I shook my head. "Go home Topaz" I yelled slightly, then shut my window closed to crawl back onto my bed.