Again?!??

2 weeks later (October 16, 2017)

Cheryl's P.O.V
I've gotten back into my regular routine at school, before I was pregnant. Everything was going fine, except for Christine constantly bothering me. Of course I went HBIC mode on her, but only halfway, because I didn't want to stress myself nor the baby. I was walking through the hallway looking for Toni, cause she texted me to meet her in the bathroom.

She didn't tell me which bathroom, so I went to all of the bathrooms, and now this is the last one. Before I entered the bathroom , I leaned against the wall to catch my breath a bit. After the pace of my breathing slowed down, I entered the bathroom and saw people making out.

I gagged as I saw that it was Christine, because she's the only other "redhead" in this school besides me. I was kinda glad that she found someone other than Toni, or I'd like to hope so. I was about to leave, when I heard a certain moan and a low "Fuck".

I can recognize that moan and groan anywhere. I turned around sharply, and yanked Christine off the person who I'm hoping isn't Toni. Of course it was the little pink smurfette that I call my girlfriend. I'm questioning if she should really get that title with me.

I was about to start yelling, but then I remember my doctor telling me that I needed to lower my stress levels by my next appointment which is tomorrow. I pinched the bridge of my nose, and then breathed in and out, and counted to ten in my head.

I looked to my side to see Christine smirking like she got the biggest prize ever. Without even looking at her, I smacked the shit out of Toni's face. Of course she yelled out in pain, but I didn't give a fuck.

I then grabbed Christine by the neck, and dug my nails as deep as I could into it. I then took my other hand to hold her wrists together as she tried to punch me. I pressed on one her pressure points in her neck, and she fainted seconds later.

I smiled as I saw her passed out onto the floor, and then I kicked her out my way. I went up to Toni who looked confused, and was still holding her face.

"So do you want to explain to me why you were sucking that bitch's face off" I asked her. "Look Cheryl, I don't know what you're talking about. I was literally just kissing you and everything. I'm sorry if you were telling me to stop or something, I didn't hear you". I was getting aggravated by her, but I tried my best to stay calm.

"Toni I know what I saw with my two eyes, and I didn't see you kissing me. I saw you kissing another redhead who is known as your ex. I'm tired of having to forgive you for your mistakes and everything. A break is what sounds really good to me, and this time this break means no talking to me or anything, unless it has anything to do with the baby. Come and talk to me, when you just want to tell me the truth, and why you did it".

With that being said, I exited the bathroom, and I heard Toni calling after me, but I ignored her. I then texted the groupchat about what just happened.

            Gossip Girls 💅🏾✨👀
GBF🧚🏼🌈-Kevin
Violent bitch💋🙇🏻‍♀️-Veronica
Shawty😍😏- Toni
Badass🏳️‍🌈🖕🏾🖕🏾-Hope
The Queen 🏳️‍🌈👑💄-Cheryl
Blondie👩🏼‍🏫-Betty
Baddie🥵🌈-Heather

The Queen 🏳️‍🌈👑💄: Guess who just caught their girlfriend kissing another girl againnn

GBF❤️🌈: Stfu it better not be you😒

The Queen 🏳️‍🌈👑💄: Well surpriseee!! 🥳🥳It is me again. As usual.😜

Violent bitch💋🙇🏻‍♀️: Where tf is she so I can beat that little puta🤬🤬