Hang Out

A/N: I didn't really like Heather's appearance anymore , so I decided to change it to this. This is also a chapter that is long, without me meaning to make it that way.

 This is also a chapter that is long, without me meaning to make it that way

Toni's P.O.V
It has been about 2 hours since I gave Cheryl her medicine and she fell asleep, and it is now 5 o'clock. While she slept, I was downstairs playing games on my ps4 in the living room. I put down my controller after pausing my game, and went upstairs to wake Cheryl up. "Cherylll wakeyy wakeyyy" I sang while shaking her. She mumbled in her sleep, but still didn't wake up.

She was laying on her stomach so I pulled my arm all the way back and slapped her ass, then backed away. She jumped up in the bed holding her ass, and screamed "Owww TONI WHAT THE FUCK". I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared right now. "Get the the fuck back over here" she growled at me. I shook my head no, and then she slowly got out of the bed. As soon as she tried lunging at me I made a run for it. "Tonii I'm not playing with you right now" she yelled running after me.

"You'll neverr catch mee" I said while giggling and running still. At this point she had no chance at getting me, but just like the white people in scary movies, I tripped over fucking air. I fell face first to the ground and groaned. You could hear Cheryl laughing her ass off behind me. I sat on the floor, rubbing my face, and mumbled "That shit hurted". Cheryl stopped laughing, pouted and said "Aww does the baby's face hurt". I nodded with a sad look on my face and Cheryl started laughing even harder.

I crossed my arms still sitting on the floor and said "I'm hurt and you're over there laughing your ass of at my pain. While laughing she tried talking but nothing came out. "If you don't stop laughing and help me, no sex for a week after our break. She stopped laughing immediately and looked at me saying "You wouldn't dare Topaz". I smirked and said "I don't play around when it comes to banning sex Blossom". She growled at me, and I was still smirking at her.

I got up,went up to her ear, and whispered "I don't think Daddy likes that attitude princess". I heard her whimper, so I smirked and continued "Now be a good girl for daddy and go get dressed, cause the gang is coming over soon". I backed up from her and she nodded, but I lifted an eyebrow at her. She held her down and whispered something, but I lifted her head up and asked her to repeat herself. She looked directly into my eyes and said "Yes daddy".

I smiled at her and moved out the way so she could go upstairs. As she passed me, I slapped her ass and she moaned slightly and quickly walked away. I chuckled and went to check if everything was cleaned in the house. As I was cleaning up the living room, I heard my phone ding, and when I checked it, I saw that it was the new Group chat we added, but with Hope.

                  The Gays ✨😍🌈👅🍆😉
Gay bff❤️🌈-Kevin
Rich bitch🤑💋-Veronica
Dumbass🥊🙄-Archie
Fat ass🍔-Jughead
Sexy ass😍😩- Toni
Bad ass lez 🏳️‍🌈🖕🏾🖕🏾-Hope
Lesbian Queen 🏳️‍🌈👑💄-Cheryl
Cute af🥺😍🥵-Fangs
Greasy🐍-Sweetpea
Good/Bad girl👱🏼‍♀️🏡-Betty
Pretty af💫🌈-Heather