Moving On

June 22,2018

Toni's P.O.V
It has been about 7 months since baby Anastasia has been born, and today is our graduation. I walked into Anastasia's small room next to ours, and saw her fast asleep in her crib. I looked around the room and saw how nice and decent it looked. It wasn't decorated all out, since Cher and I are moving in a few months for college.

Anastasia's Nursery

Anastasia's Nursery

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of Anastasia's little whines. I walked over to her crib and picked her up gently. I cradled her in my arms and rocked her softly side to side while shushing her. She continued to whine, and I looked at the time, seeing that it was time to feed her. With her still cradled in my arms, I walked out the nursery, and into my bedroom.

I didn't see Cheryl, but then I heard water running in the bathroom. I entered the bathroom, and saw Cheryl at the sink doing her makeup. "Stasia needs her milk now Cher" I spoke up. Cheryl turned around and looked at both of us. She put down the hot curling iron and then held her hands out for Anastasia.

I walked up to her and placed Anastasia in her arms. I watched as Cheryl pulled her shirt up, and brought our little one to her breast. Immediately, Anastasia latched onto her breast and started sucking. I pouted and whined as I saw they way she latched onto Cheryl.

Cheryl turned to me and asked "What's got you in a fit". I pointed at her and said "That's supposed to be mine to suck on". She rolled her eyes and said "Toni we have had this discussion many times, and it's equally yours, just as it is hers". I was about to speak, but she beat me to it. "Plus, while our baby girl here has to suck for milk, you just suck on it for pleasure".

I grumbled and watched as a smirk started forming on her face. "You want to tell me something my dear TT" she asked me. I just rolled my eyes, and stomped out the bathroom, hearing her laugh behind me.

I mumbled under my breath speaking incoherent things as I searched through the closet for my graduation outfit.

Since I already showered earlier, I decided to just put on my outfit right away. After dressing myself, I looked in the mirror and popped my collar while grinning.

 After dressing myself, I looked in the mirror and popped my collar while grinning