I Can't Believe She Did It Again

Cheryl's P.O.V
After Toni ran out the room I sighed and started working on the project. I put most of the stuff that I love, but then I realized that to complete the project, I need Toni to say what she loves the most. I decided that I would just relax until the period was over. While relaxing I thought about what Toni had done. First I caught her ex texting her to come over again, and then she choked me out of no where. If it weren't for Heather she would have made me unconscious. Sometimes I wonder if Toni even really loves me. The ringing of the bell brought me out of my thoughts.

I packed my stuff and head to the next class. I was walking to class when I felt a tap from behind me. I turned around and saw Kevin standing there nervously. "Kev what's wrong?" I aksed him worrying a bit. "Um do you think that Toni deserved all of that this morning? I mean yeah I know what she did was wrong but Archie kinda went overboard don't ya think?" he said to me.

I shrugged and said "I mean she hurt me emotionally and physically so that's what she gets". Kevin just nodded his head and walked away. I went on my way to my next class and I was late because of my talk with Kevin but it's whatever they can't do anything to me.

After school
I decided that I was going to go to Toni so she can just write what she loves, but then I remembered that I don't know where she's staying right now. I found Sweetpea talking with his gang members so I went over to him. "Hey Sweeatpea" I said to him. "Blossom" he said while nodding his head. "Umm do you know where Toni is staying right now? There was an issue between-" "I know what happened between you two, and she's staying over at mine" he said while giving me a mug. "Okay, thanks".

I got into my car and made my way to the Southside. When I reached, I parked my car where it wouldn't be seen, and went to Sweetpeas trailer. Before I was about to knock my phone rang. It was Sweetpea. "Hello?" I said with confusion. "Blossom do you know where Toni is, she cam to school with me today, but I don't see her anywhere". "Yeah, she's at your trailer, and I'm there right now". "What's she doing over there?" he asked me. "Look I'll tell you later" I said then hung up.

I knocked on the trailer door but no one answered. I knocked again and still no answer. I looked under a flower pot that was on the ground behind some bushes, and found a key. I used the key and opened the door. I dropped the key on the kitchen counter top, then searched to see which room Toni was in. I finally reached her room and saw that she was cuddling up to a teddy bear that I got for her when we went on a date.

I sighed and decided to wait in the living room until she was awake. I guess I fell asleep and I was awoken by the sound of clanking sounds. I opened my eyes and stretched and saw Toni getting two cans of beer from the fridge. When she turned around and saw me, she was startled and almost dropped the cans. "Sorry I didn't see you there" she mumbled.

She started walking back to her room while looking at the floor, but I quickly got up and grabbed her arm. "Wait Toni!". She turned around but was still looking at the floor. "You can look at me ya know" I said. "I can't" she said softly. "Why not?" I asked. Her eyes started getting watery and she said "Because whenever I look at you I think of myself choking you. Sometimes I can't sleep because that comes to me as a nightmare. I wish I never did that. If only I took those stupid pills, this shit would have never happened" she said rambling.

Pills, she never told me anything about any pills. "Toni what pills are you talking about" I asked her curiously. She looked up at me and then back down at the floor. "I have this thing that's kinda like anger issues, and like I blank out for a while when my emotions are all over the place. I haven't been taking them cause I wanted to be normal for you. When I choked you it wasn't me myself, so I honestly didn't realize what I was doing until Heather came in and I realized my hand was around your neck,and you gasping for air". I just nodded and said okay.

"So um did you come here for me or for Sweetpea, cause Sweetpea is in his room right now". I shook my head and said "I came here for the project, not for Sweepea". "Oh, I thought you said that you didn't want to work with me on it" she said with sadness in her voice. I nodded and said "Yeah at first I meant that, but now I just want to get this out the way". She nodded her head towards her room, and started walking to room.

I followed behind her, and she fixed the bed for us to sit on. I slowly sat down on the bed, and Toni did the same also, but she had the teddy bear in her arms. I smiled slightly and pulled out some paper. "So, let's get started okay?" I said. Toni nodded shyly and we began.

A/N:I know this is a short chapter, but I wanted to give you guys a little something instead of having to wait even longer. I don't know when exactly the next chapter is coming out, but hopefully it will be soon.