Why?

Cheryl's P.O.V
I couldn't believe that Toni actually had sex with Josie. I didn't want to think about Toni right now, so I took out my phone, and texted Heather.

 I didn't want to think about Toni right now, so I took out my phone, and texted Heather

I was waiting at my locker for Heather, when I saw her walking towards her. She hugged me, and then she asked "So what do u need me for". I said nothing, all I did was smash my lips against her.

At first, she kissed back, but then she pulled back. "Okay two things, aren't you with Toni, and didn't you just want to be best friends?".

"Toni is with that bitch Josie, and I just want to kiss you right now. She looked at me confused, but put one arm around my waist, and pulled me closer to her.

We stared into each others eyes for a while, and then our lips connected. Our lips were moving in sync. Heather moved her head to my ear, and started nibbling on my ear. She started kissing my neck, and I moaned.

The kissing went to sucking, and I knew that she was going to leave some...marks. I turned Heather around, and pushed her into the lockers.

I started kissing her aggressively, and we made out for 3 minutes when I heard someone say "Cheryl really". I turned around, and said "What" in a frustrated tone.

It was Toni, and she didn't say anything, all she did was mouth "I'm sorry" and walk towards the locker room. I just shrugged, and continued making out with Heather against the lockers until lunch was over.

Toni's P.O.V
I was walking to the cafeteria, when I saw Heather and Cheryl all over each other. "Cheryl really" I spoke in partial shock. She turned around and spat "What". I just mouthed "I'm sorry" to her and went to the locker room, to let all my rage out.

I went to the boys locker room, because I don't like the girls locker room. When I went inside the locker room, of course I saw boys in there.

"Get out" I said to them. "What are you going to do if we don't" one of them asked. I went up to the boy, punched him square in the nose, and kicked him in his balls really hard.

The boy grunted, bending over, and nodded to the rest of them to leave. Once they were all out, I decided to let my anger out.

Cheryl's P.O.V
I was on my way to the bathroom to fix my lipstick, when I heard someone yell from the boys locker room. It didn't sound like a boy, so I went to see who it was. I went inside, and saw Toni crying on the bench. She was cracking her knuckles and looked furious, so I didn't want to go over to her.

I was just watching her, and then she got up, and punched a locker. She yelled really loud, so I covered my ears. "Why does everything in my life have to be SO FUCKED UP" yelled. Toni started punching other lockers, and she pushed a locker down.

The locker was down on the floor, so Toni got on top of it. Why.do.I.always.give.people.my.heart. After each word, Toni punched the locker really hard and I saw her fists getting bruised.

I covered my mouth in shock, because I have never seen Toni like this before. She got up and yelled with everything she had.

She grabbed her hair, and started pulling at it harshly. She kept on screaming and screaming loudly which made me cover my ears. "S-s-stop" I said while sobbing.

I went towards her, and she just looked at me with so much rage in her eyes that I have never seen before. She turned away from me, and said "Leave now".

"I'm not leaving until you stop hurting yourself". "This is how I get my anger out, so unless you want me to let my anger out on you, I suggest that you fucking leave" she growled. 

I immediately left, because I know knew how mad she must be if she said she would hurt me. I went to the bathroom, and locked myself in there basically for the rest of the school day. Before I left, I obviously had to fix my makeup, since it was messed up from all that crying.

When I was finished, I unlocked the door, and went to the school parking lot. I remembered that I drove with Toni here and I didn't feel like driving back with her. I pulled out my phone and texted Heather.

I sighed, and turned off my phone, shoving it in my back pocket

I sighed, and turned off my phone, shoving it in my back pocket. I looked around the parking lot to see if I saw anyone of my friends, to see if they could drop me. Did I see anyone? Nope, but I saw Toni leaning against her motorcycle, with her hands wrapped in bandages. Josie was right next to her talking.

Toni saw me, so she put her arms around Josie's waist, bringing her in closer. Josie put her hands around Toni's neck, and smiled at Toni. I watched as Toni smiled back, and kissed Josie. They looked at each other, and then Josie laid her head on Toni's shoulder.

I wanted to go over there and just smack them both senseless, but I just ignored them, and started walking home. As I was walking, I heard a motorcycle behind me. I didn't bother turning around, cause I knew that it was most likely Toni's. What I did not expect, was to hear Josie there too. "Blossom I'm staying with Toni in your house today". "What" I said as I turned around.

"Cheryl its my house too" Toni said.I rolled my eyes murmuring "It really isn't but go off I guess".  I started walking again, and heard both of them laughing which annoyed. I finally got home, so I went to my room, and slammed the door. I laid on my bed, and started thinking.

Toni's P.O.V
I wanted Cheryl to feel so much pain, so I invited Josie over. If she wanted to so easily make out with Heather, then I don't see a problem with having some fun with Josie.

Josie and I were currently lying down in my bed watching a movie. "Babe I want to do something else" Josie said. I smirked and made her straddle my lap. "I have a few ideas of what we could do".

Josie lowered herself, and whispered in my ear seductively "Why don't you show me what they are". I shuddered, but got myself together, and attacked her lips.

I pushed my hands under her shirt, and started rubbing my hands up and down her skin. Josie pushed me down, and started kissing down my neck. This should be fun.