Surprise!!!

A/N: I apologize in advance for those who are on their phones. This is a long ass chapter and y'all probably gone be annoyed at how long it is😬. My bad, but I hope y'all like it😌

Time skip-5 weeks later
April 23, 2017

Toni's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of someone singing something and I groaned, telling them to go away. Then I felt my face being filled with multiple kisses everywhere which made me open my eyes.

I saw Cheryl bending in front of me with her beautiful face. "Morning sexy" I said to her in my raspy morning voice. She cupped my face, giving me a kiss and said "Morning birthday girl".

I mentally slapped myself, forgetting that today was even my birthday. "You forget it didn't you" Cheryl asked me with a chuckle. "Whattt, nooo I would never" I said while scratching my neck. She pushed me slightly and said "Shut up with that sarcastic shit Toniii". I just smiled and then pulled her onto the bed with me.

We just looked at each other smiling and Cheryl said "I love you". I smiled even wider and said "I love you more princess", then gave her a kiss. Our lips just continued moving against each other softly until I deepened the kiss.

Cheryl straddled me, and then choked me while still sloppily kissing me. I moaned deeply into her throat and then reached my hand into her pants. I felt that she was wearing no panties and I felt her smirk against my lips.

I started rubbing my finger through her wet folds and she moaned softly into my mouth. Then she took my fingers out her pants and put them in her mouth, and sucked them while staring at me straight in the eyes. I was breathing heavily at this point and was extremely horny.

Cheryl then got off of me and off the bed saying "All right babe, let's get ready for school". I laid there confused and then sat up and said "Wait what".

She turned around and said "You heard me, come on we have to get ready for school". I shook my head and said "Cherrr you can't do thattt. Now I'm horny and hard".

Cheryl came up to me and grabbed my face gently and said "Then go fix it in the shower. You'll get some later on tonight. Okay?".

I nodded my head and then wrapped my arms around her waist, and grabbing her ass. Then she brought her lips close to my ear and whispered seductively "You can have all of me later tonight, so thanks for understanding.....Daddyy".

The last part she moaned which made my dick twitch and my hands squeeze her ass. Cheryl then removed my hands and walked away into the closet while swaying her hips.

I was mesmerized by how sexy she was being and then knocked out of it and ran to the bathroom to fix the issue in my pants.

At school

Cheryl and I were now at school, and I stepped out of the car feeling like I was even more hot as fuck today. Cheryl picked out my birthday outfit case I wanted her to and she did good.

 Cheryl picked out my birthday outfit case I wanted her to and she did good