Happiness

5 months later September 23,2017
Toni's P.O.V

Its been 5 months since Cheryl told me the news, and she just turned 7 months pregnant. In the beginning her morning sickness was really bad. For a week, she woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up for 15 minutes straight. We told the others a little over a month ago, because that's when Cheryl's bump started showing.

"TONI I WANT MY FUCKING FOOT RUB AND FOOD" Cheryl yelled from the living room. "COMING BABYY" I yelled back. I finished making the spicy wings that had mustard, ranch, duck sauce, and barbecue sauce on it  and put them on a plate. That was Cheryl's favorite pregnancy craving and I didn't bother questioning it. There was also a side of some fruits because I needed Cheryl to eat healthy stuff too for the baby. I took the platter and walked into the living room to see Cheryl laying down on the couch. I laid the platter down on her lap, and then readjusted the pillow that her back was resting against.

"Toniii your blocking meee" she whined out. I said a small sorry and then sat down next to where her feet were laid. I laid her feet across my lap and started rubbing and massaging them. Cheryl moaned out as she bit into a chicken wing which made me look up at her. She had her eyes closed and was licking her lips slowly which made me gulp. I looked back at her feet and tried not to get hard by her moans.

About two weeks ago Christine had came up to me and tried to have a conversation with me. I barely payed attention and out of nowhere she grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I went home that day wanting to tell Cheryl immediately but she already found out by a video being sent to her phone.

I tried explaining to her but her hormones were all over the place and she wasn't having none of it. So from then till now I have been on a no sex punishment . Cheryl told me it would end whenever she said it would end, so this whole time I've been getting myself off all the time.

I missed feeling Cheryl but every time I would bring it up she would either cry or get angry at me. I got snapped out of my thoughts at Cheryl calling me. "Hm" I asked as I looked at her. She held up a chicken wing and asked "You want one baby". I shook my head no and asked "Can I have some grapes though". She nodded and took three grapes and popped them in my mouth. "Thanks princess" I told her while chewing on the grapes. "Mhm" she said as she put her attention back to the TV. I continued giving her a foot rub and then stopped after a few minutes and just watched the TV with Cheryl.

2 Hours later

I sighed as Cheryl continued yelling at me for some stupid reason. "Are you even fucking listening to me!!" She yelled . I nodded my head tiredly, wanting this to be over already. "Well it doesn't fucking seem like it To-" she gasped as I grabbed her chin.

"I understand your pregnant and everything and your hormones are all over the place and shit. But please Cher you can't just keep yelling and arguing with me out of the blue like that. I get you can't control it sometimes but I know it's not all the time. Please just try and rationalize with me instead of being angry at me for whatever reason. It's also bad for our little one, I did research and it said that if women are always angry or yelling during their pregnancy their baby might be premature and I don't want that, and I'm sure neither do you. So please for all three of our sake, calm down baby".

Cheryl looked at me as if she was about to cry. I brought her into me and sat down onto the bed as I kept my arms wrapped around her. "I'm really sorry baby, I didn't mean to always seem angry, and I'm sorry for possibly hurting our baby" she said softly as she cried. I rubbed my hand up and down her back as I kept whispering to her that its okay and its not her fault.

After a while I didn't hear her crying anymore and when I looked at her, she was asleep. I stood and picked her up and laid her down on the bed. She groaned turning the other way, and I put the teddy bear in between her arms and put a light blanket over her legs. I kissed her on her forehead and stomach and then went to go finish my homework that's due tomorrow.