Together Again

Toni's P.O.V

I saw Cheryl step back from the window, and I immediately thought that she never wanted me back. I waited a few minutes in case she was coming down the stairs, but she never came out.

Heather and Betty put their hands on each of my shoulders, and said that it was worth a try. Heather asked if I wanted a ride, but I told her I would walk home. I started walking, and when I looked back, I saw Cheryl looking at me through her window.

I quickly looked away and started running towards the Southside. When I reached Sweet Pea's trailer, I opened the door, and slammed it shut. I went to my room, and sat on my bed, letting out a sigh.

Morning

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I groaned, reaching for my phone. "What the fuck do you want" I yelled sleepily . "Tiny you need to hurry up and come to school now" I heard Sweet Pea say on the phone.

"Why, it's like 7 in the morning" I said, still half asleep. "Its Josie, and plus it's actually 9 right now". "What do you mean it's Josie" I asked him confused.

"Just get your ass over here and I'll explain" he grumbled out. "Fine" I said with a huff, before I hung up the phone. I got out of bed, washed my face, and brushed my teeth.

I went to my drawers, and pulled out a white Nike t-shirt with some regular jeans. I put on my clothes, and then I put on some light makeup, and put bread in the toaster.

While waiting for my toast, I put on my Jordans, and prepared my book bag for school. When the toast popped up, I grabbed it and quickly spread some butter on it. I shoved the toast in my mouth, got my bag and keys, and went on my way to Riverdale high. When I got to school, I parked my motorcycle and went inside the building.

I was looking for Sweetpea, but couldn't find him, so I decided to at least get my stuff from my locker. When I got to my locker, I saw a group of students crowded around it. I pushed them all  out of my way, and saw Josie crying.

I broke up with Josie before trying to get Cheryl back, and I don't know if I did this. It would be stupid if she's crying about that, because we were just talking to each other for like a week, so it's not that serious.

I was going to help pull her up, but instead she yelled "Don't touch me you rapist" . "What fucking rapist" I asked as if she said the most stupidest thing ever. From behind me I heard someone say "Idiot, you raped her when she came over, and then you broke up with her".

When I turned around, I saw that it was Cheryl. "I-I didn't do that to her". "Yes you did you liar, people always make it seem like the victim is lying".

I looked Cheryl right in the eyes and said "I didn't do shit to her, I was at Sweet Pea's trailer" . People started looking at me with disgust.

I was getting frustrated with everything has going on, so I punched my locker. When I was about to hit it again, I felt someone grab my fist. "Let go of me" I yelled. "Tiny calm down you can't hurt yourself like that " Sweet Pea said. "What if I want to hurt myself it's not like anyone cares" I said.

"I care, all the serpents care, and I'm sure Cheryl cares too" he said. I chuckled dryly and said "Cheryl doesn't give a shit about me anymore".

I looked at Cheryl who was just staring at me with her arms crossed. "Oh yeah, there's also the rumor that I raped Cheryl which is why she broke up with me. Wrong! Cheryl cheated on me, so I left her ass as I should have". The crowd started murmuring, and I looked at an angry Cheryl with a smirk.