Best Day

A/N:Did not proof read so there may be mistakes

Cheryl's P.O.V
I woke up to the smell of food and immediately got out of bed, brushed my teeth and ran to the kitchen. I looked around for the  bacon and when my eyes found it, I ran and grabbed a piece. I moaned tasting the crunchiness and deliciousness of the bacon and smiled . "I'm glad you liked it" I heard from behind me. I immediately knew it was Toni and said "You know I always love your cooking" while turning around. She looked at me tilting her head and showing me her cute little smile. I smiled back and looked at the stove seeing that there's more food being cooked.

"I decided that this morning should be really special and all since we're going on our break starting today".  I looked at her smiling sadly and went up to her to hug her tightly. She hugged back and I could smell her vanilla perfume and cinnamon shampoo. I sighed deeply and said "Thank you for trying to make this better". She pulled back from the hug a little and said "You said that it would make our relationship stronger and I would do anything to make that happen and I don't want this to seem as if we're breaking up, it's the least I could do".

I looked into her eyes and said "I love you so much". " I mean who wouldn't" she said with a smirk. I playfully pushed her away and she chuckled. "It wasn't that funny" I said with my arms crossed over my chest. She started laughing harder and I smelled something burning. I looked over to the stove, and smirked slightly and said "Toni". "W-w-what i-is it" she said in between laughing. "Don't you maybe smell something wrong".She stopped laughing as much and furrowed her brows in confusion while shaking her head no.

I mouthed the words "food burning" . She still looked confused the realization hit her. "Oh shit" she said while running fast to towards the stove. Now I was the one laughing at her stupidity. She turned away from the stove and pouted at me. I stopped laughing at her pouted too and started laughing again. "Cheryll" she whined at me. "Babyyy" I whined back. She turned off the stove and looked at me still pouting with her arms crossed. "Stop laughing at mee". "But babyy your such a cute idiott" I said back.

She mean mugged me and I chuckled slightly. I opened my arms and she shuffled over to me slowly. I brought her into my arms and laid my head on her's. "You smell really nice". She said into my ear. I giggled and said "You little creep". "But I'm your little creep" she spoke into my chest. "Of course you are baby". We pulled away and I sat down at the table while waiting for Toni to properly set up the food and everything. After a while Toni came back with two plates balancing on each of her arms.

"Do you think you could ya know take one of these off me" she said struggling a bit. I shook my head while smiling at her and took one of the plates and set it in front of me. "I was just gonna give you the burnt eggs and pancakes but I was nice enough to just make it all over again. I rolled my eyes saying thanks. "No problem" she said smirking. Toni put on some music and we dig into our food while listening to the music. While drinking my orange juice I finally looked at the time and nearly choked on my juice.

"TONI WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME WE'RE EXTREMELY LATE FOR SCHOOL" I screamed with anger. She shrugged and said "I don't know,maybe cause it's Teachers association day". "And you didn't think to tell me that before I fucking choked and died on my damn orange juice" I asked with an eyebrow raised slightly . She looked up at me and said "Chill Cher it ain't that big of a deal".

"I want to see you nearly choke on your fucking orange juice" I mumbled under my breath. "What was that" she asked me. "It's nothing I just said I'm glad I didn't choke and die" I said smiling. She shrugged and took our dishes up and washed them. I went back into the bedroom, took from some of my clothes that I leave here at Toni's and went to the bathroom. I took a nice long shower, got out, put on my outfit ,and went back into the bedroom.