Numb

⚠️Mentions of Self Harm⚠️

Cheryl's P.O.V
I was trying to fall sleep from my long day, and as soon as I was about to fell asleep, I heard squeaking sounds from Toni's room. Not only that, but I heard both of them moaning.

I put my head under my pillow, and tried drowning the noise out, but it wasn't working. How the hell are they that loud and they're feet away from my room. I didn't need to hear this, so I started walking to Toni's room.

As I got closer, the moans got louder. I tried so hard not to throw up, because one, I will not waste my money on cleaning the carpet, and two, I did not need to make my house smell like barf.

I got to Toni's door, and knocked on it. They never stopped, so I knocked until they did.

I heard Toni yell "Leave us the fuck alone Cheryl". "Keep the FUCK DOWN" I growled back.

They started going again, and I heard Toni moan "Uggh fuckk!! Just like that...Josie!!I-Im c-c-cominggg". I kicked the door and yelled "Fuck you" to them both on the other side of the room.

I wiped my angry tears away and ran downstairs, to head to my backyard. I grabbed my bow and arrow from the shack, and started shooting arrows at the target. My anger lowered down as I saw myself only getting bullseyes.

Shooting arrows is the only thing that prevents me from murdering someone with my own hands.

But obviously with gloves, because there is no way in hell I am ruining my perfectly manicured nails from that.

I saw that the sun was setting, so I took my bow and gathered my arrows, to put them back.

I sat on one of the chairs at the table and just watched the sunset, until it was time to go back inside

I went inside, and started going to my room, when I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around, and saw that it was Josie.

"What do you want" I spat at her. "Toni said my mouth is better than yours" she said with a smirk. "Why are you telling me this" I asked, completely annoyed at her. "Just thought I let you know I'm better".

She started walking towards the door, and before she left, I said "Bye slutty bitch". She growled at me, then left.

"Why are you saying that to my girlfriend" I heard Toni say from behind me.

That sentence triggered something in my head, so I tried staying calm, and said "Can I please just go to my room". "Sure, but first I wanna know why you are being mean to my girlfriend" Toni said.

When she said "girlfriend", it hurt me to know that I'm not her girlfriend anymore. Actually, it's her fault that we're having issues right now.

I looked at her with anger in my eyes and said "It's none of your fucking business". I started walking to my room, when Toni pulled me back to her. "I think it is my FUCKING business if it has to do with my girlf-".

I cut her off and yelled "STOP CALLING HER YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, YOU'RE DATING THAT PIECE OF SHIT, JUST TO MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T HURT ME!!!!".

She looked at me in shocked, and I yanked my arm from her as I went to my room, and slammed the door.  I went in the bathroom, and locked myself in there. 

I started looking in the cabinet for my "friend". I found it, and immediately started cutting my arms. I made 6 cuts on each of my arms.

I decided that the cuts on my arms weren't enough, so I started cutting my legs. I made about 3 cuts on both of my legs. I then got up and threw the blade in the sink. I started getting undressed, and let me tell you, those cuts stung like a BITCH.