Let's make a deal

Toni's P.O.V
After Cheryl left, Sweet Pea looked at me with a smirk. "Why the fuck are you looking at me like that" I asked him. He shrugged and said "I just know for a fact you two fucked before first period". I rolled my eyes and said "So what if we did, it's none of your business dumbo".

He scoffed and punched me in my shoulder and I punched him back. I sat down on one side of the couch in the lunge, and Sweet Pea sat on the other. "Where is Fangs" I asked him and he shrugged, saying "He has some fling with some boy at school, but I don't know who". I nodded and then took out my phone, as I felt my phone vibrate.

Obviously I'm not breaking up with Cheryl, we literally just go back together this morning

Obviously I'm not breaking up with Cheryl, we literally just go back together this morning. I have to think of something that will keep Cheryl safe, and our relationship safe too.

Cheryl's P.O.V
I was currently in the nurse's office, waiting for the nurse to clean the boy up. When the nurse put the boy on a bed, I kindly asked her to leave us alone.

"Why did you say that in the hall" I asked the boy immediately. "Someone gave me money and told me to do it" the boy said. "What's your name" I asked him. "Jason". Just like JJ. "Who was it that told you to say that?" I said.

"I can't tell you that" Jason said. "Well too bad you're telling me whether you want to or not" I told him. "It was Josie McCoy" Jason said very quietly. "That son of a bitch, I swear I will kill her". I got up, said thank you to Jason, and made my way to class.

As I was walking through the hallway, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Toni, by the smell of her vanilla perfume. I turned around and kissed her on her lips.

"What's up babe" I asked her. "Cher I need to show you something" Toni said. "Okay what is it". Toni pulled out her phone, and showed me texts she got from Josie. When I saw the texts, I wanted to kill that bitch even more than I did before. "Babe I know you're mad, but I have a plan".

I calmed myself down a bit, and said "What is it my love". "Well I was thinking that we would break up in fro-". "You're breaking up with me" I said with sadness in my voice.

"Not for real babe, anyways as I was saying, we would "break up" in front of everyone, Josie will ask me to be my girlfriend and I will say yes, but we can still date without Josie knowing".

"What if that bitch tries something on you" I said while crossing my arms. "Baby you know I wouldn't let her get in my head like that". I looked in her eyes and saw how sincere she looked. "Fine, but promise you won't actually start liking her" I said with my head down.

⚠️*Smut Warning*⚠️

She picked my head up with her finger. "Cher, I love you, and I always will" she said. I smiled, and kissed her. She kissed back lovingly, but then the kiss got heated quickly. Toni started sucking my tongue, and I moaned.

She pushed me against the lockers, and started attacking my neck roughly. "Toniii" I moaned loudly by accident. Toni took one of her hands, and covered my mouth. She started sucking my neck even harder, and I moaned in her hand.

Toni's P.O.V
The janitor's closet was right next to us, so I took Cheryl's hand, and dragged her in there. I pinned Cheryl against the wall, and started kissing her aggressively.

With my lips attached to hers, I lifted her skirt to hastily move her panties to the side, and started rubbing her clit. "Mmm baby" she moaned out. "Shhhh" I told her quietly. I put two fingers in Cheryl with no warning, and she gasped.

I started slowly, and Cheryl said "Babe it's too slow". "You sure you can handle fast after what happened earlier" I asked with a smirk and she whined as she started moving up and down on my fingers.

I let her fuck herself with my fingers and watched how sexy she looked. I bit my lip and said "Touch yourself" in which she did immediately. She rubbed her clit and then she took my fingers and started moving them herself.

Her breathing got faster and she looked close to her release, so I started moving my fingers at a dangerously fast pace. Cheryl dropped her hands over my shoulders and she released on my fingers, her body trembling slightly.

I licked my fingers clean, and then kissed her so she could taste herself. I felt her unbuckle my pants and pulled it down with my boxers. She took my dick into her hand and stroked it up and down. She kissed me deeply, and then got on her knees to spit on my dick. She looked up at me as I looked down at her, and she smirked.

Cheryl rubbed it over the head and stroked it again, painfully slow. She took her tongue and licked the tip and I shivered slightly. She then licked from my balls all the way back to the tip, never breaking eye contact. She then took me whole into her mouth and I moaned at the warm feeling of her mouth.

I took a good grip of her hair and bobbed her head up and down my length. She kept going deeper each time, and kept swiveling her tongue which made me throw my head back, moaning. I gripped her hair tightly and bobbed her head faster as I got closer to my release.

Cheryl started playing with my balls and seconds later, I held her head as she took in all of me and gagged. I then loaded my dump straight down her throat and she swallowed it all. She pulled away showing me her tongue and I slapped my dick against her tongue while smiling.

"Come here" I whispered and she got up to kiss me, making my back hit the wall. "This should be a reminder to not fuck shit up, just cause of Josie" she whispered against my ear. I gulped and nodded my head to show that I understood.

⚠️*End of Smut*⚠️

"Christ, now I have to head to my locker room so I can shower and change". I smirked and looked at her, but she shook her head. "Nope, you're gonna go to class missy, you've missed too many this past month" she said and I groaned.

I helped fixed her skirt and then rubbed her ass underneath it. "I love you okay, but education is more important than shower sex or sex in general right now" she whispered and I nodded. She kissed me over and over and then let go of my face.

I pulled up my pants and then we both exited the closet, once we looked presentable. "I have to go to the bathroom, but I promise that afterwards I'll get to class" I told her and she hummed, kissing my cheek. "Okay, bye baby, see you after school". We then went our separate ways, me to the bathroom to wash my hands, and Cheryl to the locker room to shower.

A/N: If you're a new reader and see smut with Toni and it says she has a girl's private part, then don't mind that. I'm going to change that, it's only that way because I'm making some changes to the book right now.