The News

1 week later (October 2,2017)

Cheryl's P.O.V
Today was officially my first day of my senior year, and I was excited to see everyone. When I told the girls and Kevin, they were all excited to see how my bump looked like now. I felt arms slither around my stomach, and I opened my eyes to see Toni behind me in the mirror. "Are you happy to go back to school princess" Toni asked as she kissed my neck.

I nodded my head, rubbing her arms and said "I just can't wait to see the gang again. It's been a while since I've seen them". She nodded her head, and chuckled saying "Veronica and Kevin wouldn't leave me the fuck alone. They're always asking what you're up to, and how's the baby".

I smiled and said "That's not surprising, cause that's just how they are". "Mhm got that right" Toni said agreeing with me. She stopped kissing my neck, and then we both just looked at each other in the mirror. She leaned her chin on my shoulder and asked "Do you know how beautiful you are".

I nodded my head, and then she said "You should see how beautiful you are in my eyes. Everything else is dull, but as soon as I look at you, it's like your an angel coming down from the gates of heaven. You're so beautiful, every time my eyes land on you, my heart starts beating fast, like it wants to come out of my chest and see you with it's own eyes".

I chuckled and blushed at that part, and then Toni started rocking us side to side softly. "No I'm serious babe, you might as well give me a heart attack every time I look at you. But if that's how I die, then I'm glad the last thing I looked at was something as gorgeous and beautiful as you" she finished, and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I leaned back into her and softly said "You're so corny, but I love you for that". She grinned and then turned me around, so that I was facing her. I wrapped my arms around her neck, and she put her hands on my stomach.

"I just know this baby gonna come out looking fine fine, cause they got our genes. They're especially gonna have your good looking genes" she said with a smirk. I playfully pushed her shoulder, and then said "And they're going to have your beautiful brown eyes, and courage, and  they're sure as hell gonna have your charm". She nodded her head while smiling and said "Your damn right that baby will have my charm, cause I'm smooothh".

"Toni shut upp" I whined to her, and tried to move away from her. She pulled me into her, and brought me into a kiss. She pulled away and then also kissed my stomach. She hugged me and whispered in my ear "I love the both of you". I smiled and said "We love you too babe". We stayed there in each other's arms, until my alarm went off on my phone.

Toni groaned pulling away and said "I don't wanna go to school". I turned off my alarm, and said "And I don't wanna miss seeing my friends for any longer. So get your ass over here, and drive us to school".

I heard her huff, but she still followed me downstairs, and out the house into the car. As usual, Toni held my hand, because she says that if I feel like something's wrong with me or the baby, I just squeeze her hand to let me know. At first I didn't know that's why she always held my hand while driving. So when she told me, of course I awed at how sweet and cute that was.

At School

It was lunch time now, and I haven't seen the gang yet, because when Toni and I reached school, we immediately had to go to school. I only saw Fangs and Hope in my classes so far. Of course during the day, I got so many glances, and some questions, so now I'm going to do something to fix that. I texted Toni that I needed to do something before going to the cafeteria, and then I made  my way to the main office. I went inside the office, and went up to the lady at the front desk.

"Hello Ms.Blossom, how may I help you" she asked as she typed away at her computer. "May I please make an announcement on the speakers to the whole school? It's important that I let the students know this announcement, as I am the School Body President" I told her.