Oh My God

March 21, 2017

Cheryl's P.O.V
I looked away from the girl to look at Toni and asked "Do you know this girl TT". Toni sighed and said "Sadly I do". The girl behind us opened her mouth and said "Now Toni that's no way to talk to your girlfriend now is it". I stood up from Toni's lap going up to the girl and said "Listen here you sad excuse of a human being, I don't know who the hell you are, but you sure aren't Toni's girlfriend. Stay the hell away from my girlfriend or I will raise hell upon your life".

She covered her mouth with her hand and pretended to yawn. She then said "Honey, I'm not here for you. I don't know if it was obvious or not, but I'm here for Toni. So Toni, why didn't you respond to my text the other day". I looked at Toni with an eyebrow raised and my arms crossed. Toni glanced at me and then looked at the girl in front of me.

"Listen Christine-" "Wait hold the fuck up, is this the bitch who texted your phone the other day" I asked Toni. Toni sighed and said "Yes Cheryl it is. Christine is my EX girlfriend though okay". I turned to this so called "Christine" chic and glared at her. "My God you really have a staring problem don't you" the bitch in front of me said. I looked her up and down and then realized that her hair was red like mine.

Christine Reynolds-Just turned 17

The bell had rang, but while everyone else rushed to get to class, the gang and I stayed where we were. I turned slowly to Toni and said "Toni didn't you tell me that I was the first redhead you ever dated". She nodded her head and said "Yeah babe you are". "Then why the fuck does ChRisTInE's hair look like it's red".

Toni rubbed her forehead and said "Baby you really are the first redhead I have ever dated. Christine must've died her hair or something after we broke up". "Um excuse me but this here is my natural fucking hair color, and you know that Toni" Christine said. Then Sweetpea spoke up saying "Actually, when you were with Toni, your hair wasn't that color" and Jughead finished his sentence saying "Therefore you had to have dyed your hair red".

I was getting irritated by now, so I went up to Christine and pulled her back by her hair, to see her roots and her eyebrows. It looked like she was an actual redhead, so I let go of her hair, pushing her away from me in the process. "What the fuck is wrong with you" Christine said. I rolled my eyes saying "Shut up your voice is annoying me". Then I picked up my bag that was next to Toni, and started to make my way to class.

I heard Toni coming after me saying "Wait babe, where are you going". I continued walking and said "I'm obviously going to my class Toni". I heard her run up to me and she grabbed me by my arm and turned me around saying "What happened, why are you acting like this". "I have no idea what you're talking about. I would like it if you would let go of me though" I ended off with a fake smile.

"See now I know something definitely is wrong, because that's one of your fake smiles. Please tell me what's wrong babe. Was it because of anything that Christine said". I shook my head chuckling and then said "No Toni, it's the fact that you fucking lied to me about me being the first redhead you ever dated. It may not seem like a big deal to you or anyone else, but it is to me. I felt really special when you told me that, but to find out that it was all a fucking lie, I don't even know what to believe what comes out your damn mouth anymore".