Surgery

3 weeks later

Cheryl's P.O.V
Today is the day that Toni gets the surgery for her private part. Right now I was driving with my car to her appointment.

I look to my right, and Toni looked nervous, so I put my hand over hers. She looked at me, and I smiled.

She smiled back slightly and said "What if something goes bad during the surgery".

I gave her hand a little squeeze and said "Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise you. Just think of what will happen when you get the surgery okay?"

She nods at me, and then continued the ride in peaceful silence.

At the hospital

I got out the car and Toni did the same after. I grabbed her hand in mine and we both made our way inside.

There was a lady at the front desk and we both walked up to her.  I decided to talk because I felt Toni's hand slightly shaking in mine.

"Hello, I'm here for an appointment under the name of Antoinette Topaz". "One second please" she told me.

She typed something into the computer and looked over the screen.

"Um...Okay here we go Antoinette Topaz to do surgery for penis enlargement and fertility surgery". "Yes, that's correct" I said, nodding my head.

"Okay you may sit down in the waiting area over there, and the Doctor will be with you in a while".

We said thank you and sat down over to the far corner. Toni's whole body started trembling, so I pulled her into my lap, and she hid her face in my neck.

I kept on kissing her forehead while rubbing her back to calm her down. "Talk to me" I whispered in her ear.

"I-I'm scared. What if something goes wrong a-and I'll have to remove it completely" she shakily said.

I brought her closer into my chest and then used a finger to lift up her face. I kissed her as hard as I could and she brought her hands to my face.

We stayed there locking lips with each other and I could feel her trembling slowly stop. When I pulled away, Toni brought me back in by the neck.

I shook my head and pushed her back slightly, making her whine. "Not here babe" I whispered to her.

"We could go to the bathroomm" she whined and I shook my head, giving her a look.

She huffed, crossing her arms and she would've fallen back if my arms weren't around her. I kissed her once again before talking.

"Say that it does happen. Would you mind" I asked first. She looked in thought and then responded.

"Umm well I don't think so, but I wouldn't be able to give you what you want which is kids" she said sadly.

"Baby listen, if it did happen which I'm sure it won't, we would still be able to have kids. We could just adopt or I could get an IUI just like some other couples like us do".

She just nodded her head and I brought her into another hug with her still on my lap.

After a few minutes, I heard "Antoinette Topaz". I said "We're here, coming".

Toni got off of me so I could stand and I took her hand in mine again.

"I am your doctor for today so can you please come this way". We followed the doctor into a room, and he told Toni to sit on the bed, and he'll be back shortly.