The Start

A/N: I had forgotten to thank you all for 11k reads in my last chapter so I said that I would thank you when I created the next chapter, but by the time I created this chapter I now have over 12k reads. Thank you guys soo much for reading my book, and thank you to those who added my book to your reading lists. I never expected my book to actually get this many views, but now that I'm here I feel really excited to get even more views. Love you all for getting me to the amount views I am at now and a really big thanks to those who have stayed reading my book from day one, it means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️. Now onto the chapter  ------>  ------> 

Toni's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I grabbed my phone and quickly stopped it.  I looked at Cheryl who was sprawled across me as usual and smiled slightly. I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, and she shifted more into me. I looked at the time on my phone and it read 5:00. The reason I was up so early was so I could make Cheryl breakfast in bed this morning, and go and get her some gifts.

With the way Cheryl was on top of me, it was going to be difficult getting her off of me, without waking her. I reached for two pillows beside my head and laid them down next to me, to make it seem as a body, without trying to move a lot. I slowly and softly removed Cheryl off of me, and then got out of the bed. I went to the other side of the bed and pushed the pillows towards Cheryl and she wrapped her arms around them and then sleepily climbed on top of them.

I did a little fist pump up in the air, and then went to the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. After drying myself, I wrapped my towel around me, brushed my teeth, and then went through my drawers to find a nice outfit for school today. After a few minutes I finally found a decent outfit, and put it on. I then went back to the bathroom to curl my hair a little.

Toni's outfit and hair After I curled my hair,I put on my jewelry and sprayed myself with some cologne

After I curled my hair,I put on my jewelry and sprayed myself with some cologne. I knew I was definitely making bacon, and I knew Cheryl was going to smell it, so I took my strongest cologne and sprayed it basically everywhere in the room, but not too much. I put the cologne down and went over to Cheryl to give her a slight kiss on the cheek.

After that, I went downstairs, and saw Archie and Veronica making out in the kitchen with Veronica on the countertop. "Could ya'll do that somewhere else, we fucking eat in here" I said to them. Archie pulled away, about to apologize, but Veronica smashed her lips against his, and then threw up her middle finger at me. I went closer to them and started to make sounds like I was throwing up.

After 5 minutes Veronica yelled "Alright Alright you molesto culo puta". Translation: Annoying ass bitch. I smirked and then said "While you two are down here, be darlings and make breakfast for everyone soon except for me and Cheryl. Also, make sure that while I'm out Cheryl is still sleeping" I told Veronica and Archie. "Bitch oh hell no. The fuck I-".

Archie covered Veronica's mouth with his hand and said "We will be sure to do that for you Toni. Now go do what you have to do". I smiled and thanked him, and then got Cheryl's car keys and made my way outside the door. I got in the car and then first drove off to the flower shop 2 blocks down, and got some pink and red roses. Then I went to a store that sold gifts which was about 15 minutes away and got a card and a small customized teddy bear.