Sorrow

One week later

Cheryl's P.O.V
It has been a week since Toni and I have broken up, and it has been the worst days of my life. I stopped cutting myself, but only to let my skin heal so I could do it again. Every night when I am at home, I listen to lots of sad songs and heartbreak songs. Right now I was laying on my bed drinking a bottle of vodka listening to Want You Back (song at the beginning)

[Can't help but wondering if this is the last time that I'll see your face

Is it tears of just the fucking rain,Wish I could say something that doesn't sound insane

But lately I don't trust my brain, You tell me I won't ever change so I just say nothing

No matter where I go, I'm always gonna want you back

No matter how long you're gone, I'm always gonna want you back

I know you know I will never get over you

No matter where I go, I'm always gonna want you back

Want you back]

I listened to a couple of more songs, and ended the night with drinking 2 large bottles of vodka.

Morning
I groaned as I woke up with a huge headache from last night. I wanted to make things right with Toni, so we could get back together, and today would be day one of trying to do that. I put on my best outfit which was a white blouse, with a black skirt, and red heels.

Cheryl's outfit

Cheryl's outfit

I did my makeup after getting dressed, and drank some water with Advil. Then I got my keys, went to my car, and headed to school. Only teachers were at school right now, because I was there very early. I went inside,and went to the library to write Toni a letter about how I truly feel, and how I've been feeling this past week.

Toni's P.O.V
During the past week, I was talking to this girl called Josie. I still loved Cheryl, but she hurt me, and I don't want to be hurt again. Just yesterday, I asked Josie to officially be my girlfriend and she said yes.

Josie and I were talking about school by her locker, when I asked "Babe you wanna go to the movies later today." She said," Of course I do babe". I smiled, and grabbed her hips. I brought her closer to me and our lips connected. It was a slow and passionate kiss, but not as passionate as Cheryl and I kissing.

From behind me I heard "Toni" . I turned around to see Cheryl holding an envelope in her hand. Before I could say anything, Cheryl dropped the envelope and stormed down the hallway.

I went to pick up the envelope and on the front was my name. I decided that I would read it later, and I put it in my locker. After going to my locker, I took Josie's hand and we walked to class together.

Cheryl's P.O.V
I finished making the letter for Toni, and I went out in the hallway. I saw Toni talking with Josie which was my ex best friend.

As I got closer, Toni pulled Josie into a slow but short kiss. At that moment, I felt my heart break into pieces. She could have chose anyone else, but Josie?  "Toni" I said in shock by accident.

I didn't want to hear anything she had to say, so I just quickly ran away not bothering to look back. I headed inside the bathroom, locked the door, and got my phone out. I went to Heather's contact and started texting her.

Me:Heather where are u?

Heather 😘:I'm in history. What happened?

Me:Toni was just kissing Josie

Heather 😘:Josie who stopped being ur best friend and started being mean to u?

Me:Yeah that Josie

Heather 😘:Where are u rn?

Me:In the bathroom

Heather 😘:Stay there im on my way

Me:Ok

I sat and waited for Heather, until I heard a knock on the door. I didn't respond. Another knock came, and I heard Heather saying "Cheryl it's me Heather".

With that, I got up unlocked the door, and sat back down on the floor. At this moment I didn't care if I got my clothes dirty. "Honey what's wrong" Heather asked me.

I explained what had happened in the hallway to Heather and when I finished she brought me in a hug, and hugged me tight. I started crying heavily into Heather's shoulder. "Let it out Cheryl, Let it out babes". I cried even more while Heather rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

When I calmed down after about 10 minutes, Heather helped me fix my makeup. Before I went out the bathroom I put on my HBIC face, and told myself "They have lots of shit coming their way". I walked out the bathroom, feeling happy about what I could do to ruin that relationship.