Believe Me

October 20,2017

Cheryl's P.O.V
It's been 3 days since Toni and I actually talked to each other. She still called me on Facetime, but I never talked to her, we just stayed in silence. I decided that since the doctor said my stress levels improved greatly on Friday, I would fully listen to Toni's story of what happened last week.

I also had a talk with Fangs and Sweetpea yesterday, and they said that what happened on Thursday doesn't add up. They told me that Toni must've drank something or took some drugs, because she wouldn't ever go back to her exes. Especially one who abused her to the point where she almost lost her life.

I agreed with what they were saying, cause there were  some really valid points, so now here I am at Hope's house after school.

I rang the doorbell a couple of times, and a few minutes later the door opened. "Umm Hope said she's upstairs, and she'll be down in a second" Toni said while looking at her phone. "But I'm here for my girlfriend" I said with a small pout.

Toni looked up, and I saw her eyes light up, and her try to fight a smile. "Oh, umm hey princess" she finally said with a smile. "Hi babyy. Are you gonna let me in". She nodded and moved to the side, to let me inside the house.

I heard her lock the door, then she spoke up and said "So are you actually here for me, or are you here for Hope, cause Hope is in the shower". I pointed at her and then said "Now why don't you show me where you're staying right now". She nodded and came up to me and mumbled out "Can I hold your hand".

I held out my hand and she took it, and guided me down some stairs that I'm guessing led to the basement. When we reached the end of the staircase, my eyes widened in shock at the gaming room that was there.

 When we reached the end of the staircase, my eyes widened in shock at the gaming room that was there

"How the hell was she even able to fit this shit down here" I asked out loud. Toni shrugged and then pulled me past the gaming area, and then opened a door at the very back. "Well here is my bedroom for now, and the past few days" Toni said as she gestured for me to go inside. I looked around the room and said "This room looks cute, even though it's small in a way".

 I looked around the room and said "This room looks cute, even though it's small in a way"