Too Hard

Cheryl's P.O.V

Next day
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, which was extremely loud this morning for some reason. It was getting annoying the more it rang, so I slammed my fist against it repeatedly until it shut up. As I tried laying up, I realized that I was on top of a body with their arms wrapped around me. I looked down and saw Toni snoring slightly and my body sprawled across hers. I smiled at how cute she looked, and then turned to look at the time, 6:45.

I take a long time to get ready so I should start getting ready now I thought to myself. I decided to let Toni to sleep for an hour more, since she gets dressed quickly. As I tried moving Toni's arms from around me she groaned slightly and stirred in her sleep. I tried again, but this time I was successful, and I got off the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower and washing my face, I went back into the bedroom and looked for an outfit which took forever.

 After taking a shower and washing my face, I went back into the bedroom and looked for an outfit which took forever

Cheryl's outfit

After getting changed, I went downstairs and made breakfast for Toni and I, but put Toni's breakfast in the fridge. After eating, I went back upstairs and started doing my makeup. After spending a while on my makeup , I checked the time on my phone and it said 7:46. I stopped working on my makeup, and went to wake Toni up. I went over to the bed, and sat down at the side and kissed all over her face which made her open her eyes and close them again.

"Babyy come onn I wanna finish my makeup on time" I whined. she still didn't get up, so I straddled her, and she immediately wrapped her arms around my waist. "Love that you can wrap your arms around me, so I'm sure you can get your ass outta the bed" I said while looking down at her. She still had her eyes closed and groaned tightening her grip on me. I sighed, rolled my eyes, and pecked her lips repeatedly until she kissed me and bit my lip slightly.

I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip and she immediately parted her lips. We started kissing aggressively, and as we fought for dominance, her hands fell to my ass and squeezed. I moaned into her mouth and felt myself getting wet. I pulled back from her with my eyes closed, and it took a few seconds to get out of my haze and open my eyes. As I opened my eyes I saw Toni looking up at me with adoration in her eyes.

I blushed and asked "Why are you looking at me like that". She smiled and said "I just can't believe how beautiful you are". I just smiled and looked at her. I stayed there and then got up off of her and said "Now come on, you get dressed, and I can finish my makeup. Breakfast is in the fridge for you". First I went to the bathroom to change my underwear, and then I went back to my vanity and started to finish my makeup quickly since now we only had about 25 minutes left.

After about 10 minutes I had finally completed my makeup and put my stuff away. I checked myself in the mirror, grabbed my bag and phone, and went downstairs. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Toni picking at her food with a sad look on her face. I walked up to her and asked "Hey, what's with the sad look for". She looked up at me and said "Today's the official day of us starting our break". I nodded understanding her sadness now.