Talking it out

Cheryl's P.O.V

I woke up to my phone ringing and I whined, kicking my legs a bit out of annoyance.  I grabbed my phone without looking at the contact, and answered the phone, bringing it to my ear. "What" I answered groggily. "Good morning to you too" Kevin said.

"What is so important that you called me at-" I looked at my phone to see the time. "7 in the morning on a fucking Saturday".

"Well I called to see how Toni's doing" Kevin responded. "If you just woke me up, what makes you think Toni is awake" I answered with attitude. "I know damn well you ain't talking to me with attitude bitch" he slightly yelled.

"The fuck I am, now can I please go back to sleep, thank you".

I hung up the phone before he could even give a response. After 5 minutes of trying to go back to sleep with Toni in my arms, I realized I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep.

I sighed and looked down at my baby, brushing some hair out of her face. I smiled at how beautiful she looked, but then frowned at the bruises starting to form on her face. "I'll get them back for this" I said softly, rubbing my fingers against her cheek. 

I decided I should start my morning, now that I'm basically fully awake. I unwrapped my arms from around Toni which made her whine but I kissed her forehead softly before completely getting off the bed.

I headed to the bathroom to take my morning shower and brushed my teeth afterwards. When done, I dressed myself in some shorts and a plain t-shirt, then headed downstairs to make breakfast for Toni and I.

After 20 minutes of preparing food, I went upstairs to wake up my Toni. I climbed onto the bed beside Toni, and I started caressing her face. She started turning and grumbling so I kissed her softly.

"Baby come on, I made us breakfast" I said cheerfully. Toni opened her eyes, and smiled at me lovingly. In her sexy raspy voice she said "Morning precious".  "Morning my love" I said and kissed her again but more passionately.

I then got off the bed, and went to her side to help her up. She pushed herself up without my help, which resulted in her groaning in pain.

"Where hurts baby" I asked in a soothing voice. She pointed to her ribs, and I almost wanted to go to that fucking police station, and sue those assholes, but I needed to care of my angel. "Do u want to eat or shower first" I asked her. "Shower" she said quietly. 

I helped her off the bed, and helped her walk to the bathroom. I walked back to the bedroom to sit on the bed and wait for Toni to be done. "Cher!" she yelled, seconds later.

I quickly ran to the bathroom, and Toni said "Can you help me take off my clothes please". I nodded, and took off her shorts first since it would be the least painful for her.

"Up" I said and she put her hands up, and I told her to slowly pull her arm out the sleeve while I pulled it, and the same for other arm.

I took off her boxers, and helped her into the shower. "Babe" she called. "Yes love" I answered back. "C-can you shower with me, I don't think I can do it by myself" she nervously said.  "Of course baby".

Even though I showered earlier, I need to give Toni the help she wants. I took my clothes off, and got in the shower with Toni, turning on the water behind her. I took the loofah and squeezed some body wash onto it.

I washed her entire body, then conditioned and shampooed her hair. After washing every part of her, I bent down and started kissing every area her ribs.  I pulled her so her back was against my front, and I started rubbing her ribs in a soothing way.