VI

___________________
2 week later.

Romano POV

Finally, after a week of sleepless nights, we both have decided to meet her.
Demon was desperate to go and talk to her, but I wanted to take things slowly. I didn't want to freak her out.
That day when she saw us, she looked intimidated, so it was better if thinks are we act. And the way Demon is behaving even I'm getting freaked out.

Now he is taking out his frustration on employees because I have stopped him from meeting Desirée. I'm understanding his craving for her, but that doesn't mean that I should start behaving like a kid throwing tantrums.

Even I want her with us, in our mansion, in our her where we can start our morning by looking at her emerald eyes.

In these two weeks, we made arrangements for her arrival.
We designed a room for her so that she can have some privacy and be comfortable.
Got her a wardrobe filled with designer clothes and shoes.

Based on the information, we got from our detective regarding her choices and preferences, we tried to give her the best.
I know that pain of being alone, being in an orphanage with no one to love and cherish you.
We both want to be her everything, her lover who can shower her with endless love and care and her friend with whom she can share all her problems.
She has already captured our heart and now we have to do the same. I know that when we present our proposal to her, she is going to freak out because in our society this sort of relationship is unconventional. But who cares about society, at least I don't. No one cared for me except Demon so why should I care for anyone.
Our main priority is to convince her. She is all that matters right now.

So, finally, after 2 weeks of torture, we have decided to meet her. Although I have no idea, how we are going to converse with her one thing that I'm very much sure is Demon is not going to keep his cool if she rejects our preposition.

Today is Saturday and she will be having an off, so all she will do is feed the street dogs and stay at her apartment.
Yes, we got her routine. We got every possible information we could acquire regarding her.
Her likes & dislikes, a person important in her life. That included that boy Ryan. We came to know that he was from the same orphanage in which Desirée stayed.
Ryan and Desirée were close, maybe more than close but they were not in any relationship.
At least we now know that he is no threat to our path or serious damage would have been done.

It was five in the evening, and I was waiting for Demon in front of my car. He can after 5min and finally, we were on our way to the destination.

Demon POV

FINALLY!
Romano was starting to piss me off. I understand that he wanted the things to go slow between us but because of that, I was Losing My Mind.
It was very difficult for me to control my temper. It felt like a part of my heart was being crushed because of not seeing Desirée.

All I wanted was to go to her place and just claim her right away and bring her to our mansion. But because of Romano, I'm still controlling myself.

It's now at 6 pm, we Parked our car at a distance from her apartment. We saw her coming out of her apartment with dog food in her hand.

All the dogs and pups surrounded her. She is an Angel. We both were admiring her from far. The joy and happiness in her face were evident. She was cuddling with them and patting their heads.
Such a pure soul she has. I want to give her that happiness.

I want to see her eyes filled with love for us just like we have for her. After she feeds them, she went inside her apartment. Now it was our queue to go and meet her. We parked our car outside her apartment and knocked on the door.

Desirée POV

Just as I entered my apartment, someone knocked on my door. The moment I opened the door I was shocked to see the two Men in Black again.

After that incident in the shop, I never thought that I would meet them, but here they were standing at my doorstep looking all devilishly handsome.

My palms were sweating. I was always a timid person. I didn't know what to do. Whether to drool at their features or to freakout that how the hell they came to know about my apartment address.

I saw them giving me their devilishly toothy smile and all I did was standing at the door dumbfounded.

Demon spoke -" Hello! I hope you remember us."

"Ya, of course, sir. I'm just shocked that you are standing at my doorstep.
What can I help you with Sir?"

Demon - " Oh please stop calling me Sir. Call me Demon. And we came here to meet you."

I didn't know what to do. Was it safe to allow someone unknown to enters my apartment?

I didn't know what there was a motive to come here at a Shallow place like this locality when they both spoke money. From there looks to their clothes and the Mercedes that was parked outside my apartment anyhow, everything looked extravagant.

I gestured them to enter the room. I saw them scrutinizing my room. They will be disgusted by it. Why not?
It was horrible, but it was all I could afford with my income.

Both settled on the sofa and I was fidgeting with my fingers. Finally, Romano broke the deafening silence.

"We came here to talk to you about something."

And their looks said that it was not going to be good for me.

_____________________________

******************
So, how was this chapter?

Don't forget to vote, share and comment.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤