LII

Desiree POV

The night routine they have started with me gives me extreme pleasure but at the same time, it exhausts me.

On the second night, both of them didn't stop until I orgasmed for 5times. After 5 orgasms I was so exhausted that I couldn't hear anything they said at that time and drifted off to sleep.

But the next night I understood what they said. Accordingly, I have zero knowledge about intimacy and they took it upon themselves to give me tuition about that.

After every orgasm One of them will name the type of orgasm they gave and the catch was I have to remember the names or else I would get punishment, apparently they are a very strict teacher.

The names were so complicated to remember and the punishment was severe than that.

How can I differentiate between eating pussy,  head,  oral copulation,  carpet munching, eat, eat a peach, cunnilingus, and irrumation?

One day I even peed in the process even when Romano's finger was still inside my vagina. After that, I couldn't look into their eyes.
But they said it was squirting or not pee.
It's a very normal body reaction.

They taught me different types of oral sex and would question me. When I couldn't answer them,  they would bring me to the edge of orgasm and leave me hanging.

Demon too was in full swing. The pain would go away as soon as he sees me in bed. I was supposed to wear the lingerie that they had brought for me. But the way they removed it from my body, the piece of cloth couldn't be worn next time.
That type of lingerie cost a fortune for normal people and they were wasting their money.
When I told them that they should not be wasting so much money on the lingerie which they are going to tear off within few minutes of wearing it, they said the worth of the lingerie is compensated when they see me wearing it and they will destroy many more in the process of tuition and I shouldn't worry about money because everything they own belongs to me.

When they say this kind of thing it becomes difficult for me to hate them. Every day my heart is melting bit by bit like the glacier in summer. It's slow but its there.

What astonishing was I was not shy to hold my moans anymore. Every night they give me pleasure and when they come to sleep, I could see the outline of the penis formed in their underwear.

When it poked me, I complained about it. All I got in response was it was because of me.
They said that it happened because they get aroused when they see me in sexy lingerie and the dick becomes even harder when they see me naked.

They said that it is painful for them to have a hardon when they can't release the load, well I don't know what that means so I didn't say anything else about it. But the whole night I have to sleep in between them and the dick as they like to call it poke me in between my thighs and butt cheeks. But I have made peace with it.

Its been seven days and I had been punished three times already for not remembering the names of the type of pleasure technique they have used on me.

But I'm not complaining. The pleasure is too good to resist. I know I don't have much time with them, and I won't be given this type of treatment by any other men, so why don't I just feel the pleasure for as long as I have the chance.
The selfless thing was not once they have asked me to give pleasure to them.

Just like cunnilingus for females, there must be some methods to give pleasure to men.
------

I was sitting in the shop and not many customers were there. Ryan went to meet with the owner of the shop leaving me with Amy.
At least now she was not bugging me about what I was about when I went missing.