XXVII

Dedicated to ❤❤❤❤❤

Ektabhakar

TheLunaQueen

premapsv

Walker-Savage

Romano POV

I heard a knock on the door of the office. I pushed the button of the remote and the door opened automatically.

There She was at the entrance of the door and behind us was our butler. She was bewildered and was staring at the door. I didn't know why she had that expression.
I eyed the butler to leave us alone. When she looked at me, I ushered her to enter the room. She still had that confusion written all over her face.

"How did you opened the door if you both were sitting here? " That's the first question she asked.

I wanted to laugh. So that's what made her so confused.
Oh! Our innocent cute darling.

"Because it's an automated Door. Romano here used a remote to open the door. "clarified Demon.
She made the face of acknowledgement and nodded her head.

Demon covered all the blinds in the room. We didn't wanted to take any risk. I even switched off the security cameras inside the office. I wanted to maintain our full privacy.
Desiree was still standing in the middle of the room and looking everywhere but us.

I don't know how we were going to drop the bomb of the result of analysis we made of her response earlier. I'm damn sure she won't even understand a single thing that we were going to tell her.

I was still preparing my speech but Demon had to be the impetuous one like always.

"You are a Masochist, my lady."

That's when she looked at us for the first time after she entered the room. I looked at him gapping.
Why in the world did he always have to be a inconsiderate talking Turkey.

"I'm masoo...... What?"

Of course. How in the world we could expect her to understand that word. She is so naive.

She never understood the concept of polyamorous relationship. She thought that we had a sick mentality.

So, how in the world Demon thought that she would understand masochism.
She looked at me expecting an explanation from me.

I cleared my throat . God! This was really hard. She is an innocent soul. Her mind isn't messed up as ours.

"DESIRÉE, I really don't know what to say. Well! Masochist is someone who derives pleasure in pain.
When Demon was spanking you, although you cried but at the end of the of the punishment you were a wet mess.
That means you enjoyed your punishment. If not, your body wouldn't have reacted that way."

She looked at me then at Demon and then burst into laughter.

" Who in his Sane mind would enjoy pain?
I thought you to were psychos. And God forbid I was correct.
Are you sure you two have not ran out of any mental Asylum.
Because from your activity and your critical mind condition, no person can say or behave like the way you two do.

Stop making things up. I don't trust you guys at all. I was controlling myself just so that you people don't hard my only friend. But that doesn't mean that you can molest me.