XXVIII

Dedicated to ❤❤❤❤

jdd1959

Helgamay

covid_2020x

asinsingh

QUEEN_OF_BTS

Romano POV

Panic attack! How can she get panic attack while having a passionate kissing session . But what about the episode before the kissing. Whatever that was must be related to her past.

Although we did our background check on her, but it was just basic.
We should have done a thorough investigation and it might have solved some of the mystery and secret that she had stored within her.
It was time to give a call to our PI.

We should dig into her past . There is so much more to know about her. Maybe if we decode her past we can have a better tomorrow with her. Doctor had to give her injection and medicine because her blood pressure was too high. She will be out for hours.
She is so fragile. Whatever happened in her past is messing up with her present. She was sleeping in our bedroom.

Now here we are in our office. Demon already informed the PI to gather information as much as he can about her past.

" I want every single piece of information about her past. I want to know everything that had happened in her orphanage.
If possible, I want everything from her birth to the time we met her.
And I am giving you two days. That's your deadline.
Email me information as soon as you get hold of it. And make sure that not a single soul know about it. " Said Demon.

Her past is becoming our barrier and is definitely affecting her health.

Demon Pov

It was almost midnight and both of us are wide awake. I just couldn't forget about today's episode. Everything was bless but birthday everything Crashed within second.
It was for the first time that we both kissed her at the same time. Who knows we might have done lot of things if she not fainted. Even might have had sex. Who knows?
She was sleeping soundly between us. Her light breathing was the only thing that could be heard in the room. I delicately placed my hand on her lower abdomen and so did Rom. That mere skin contact gave a warmth feeling. And soon enough we fell into sweet slumber.

Next morning...

It was almost ten and she was still sleeping. How can she sleep for so long. Wasn't the medicine supposed to wear out by now. It was already 12 hours. I called the doctor immediately .
Within half an hour he was present in our room. Just when he flashed his torch on her eye, she opened them. She looked at the doctor for hardly maybe two or three seconds before she shrieked out and pushed the doctor off the bed. She was ready to charge at him when ROM stopped her. She looked at him and relief was visible on her face. And what she did next almost gave me a heart attack.

She hugged Romano.
No! She clutched him as if her dear life was dependent on him.
Even he was visibly shocked.

Doctor looked at me and asked me to come out of the room. According to him she was already out of the affect of medication. Maybe, she just slept for a longer period of time. I thanked him and escorted him to the door.
When I entered the room they were in the same position. I was little jealous at that moment but at least one of us was lucky enough to be in her embrace.
When I made my presence known , that's when she looked at me. Romano sat by her side and held her hand. But she scooted away from him.
God now what? Just few seconds ago she was in his embrace now she is not even letting him touch her hand.

"Desiree ! I hope you are doing good. You scared us baby.
What happened to you?
You were kissing us just before you passed out.
What happened? You can share with us, you know.
We will help you out. " I said.

She didn't looked at any of us but mumbled something under her breath.

"What did you say princess? I couldn't here properly. "

She looked at me and then at Romano "I said that I don't want to share with you. I don't want anything to do with you both.
My life was already messed up and you both are adding fuel to my misery."

"Desirée! Just few seconds ago you were clutching Romano as if your life dependent on him.
Why are you behaving hot and cold?
You are confusing us with your behaviour.

And there is no way we are living you. So please talk something else.
And now is not the time.
I don't want to pressurise you. Your condition is not very good so it's better that you take rest and try to recover yourself.
I will send someone to your room with your food."

Just as we both were about to leave the room, she said something that stopped us in our track.
We were so shocked to move. We looked at her as she started talking.

"I was molested at a very young age but a very older man. He was bad and touched me all the time.
I hated it. But I was so young.
First I didn't know what was happening but it didn't felt good.

He never had sex with me but when he did everything but penetrating me. I used to be so scared of him. He was a bad memory for me.

Yesterday when you touched me there, I felt weird. The turmoil I was going through was too much to handle. I can't do it. Please spare me.
I'm really scared".

With that she started crying. We both engulfed her while she cried her heart out. While we planned to kill the person who did that to her.

*************
I hope you liked the story.

The secrets are unfolding.
What do you think of it.

Do share ,comment and vote.
❤❤❤❤❤