XI

Continuation

It was the end of the 7th day and so was the end of  watching and waiting.

They were in the same situation again, standing at her doorstep. The dreadful feeling gave them cold feet. Two grown ass men scared of getting rejected. This sensation was new to them and they wanted to experience it. They both knew that they have to you take every step with calculations because Desirée was very fragile. They didn't wanted to trigger her fear. The fear that lead her to the hospital. They knew that there was something really bad happened in her past that gave her the flashback of the scenario.

This time they had no plans or strategy on how to persuade her. Last time they made plans but everything went downhill. So this time they wanted to go with the flow.
They were not ready for it but they were sure about one thing , ie they were going to make Desirée their. The hell may fall but they will not give up on her.

It was the first time that they had felt something good and soothing from someone. They knew her nature. She was generous and benevolent person.

She was an "Angel" ,their angle who was going to be their savior.

On the other side of the door the situation wasn't any different.  Desiree was dreading about this day.  She knew that they were not going to stop.  She saw that determination when they left her hospital room. But what she didn't knew was how to deal with them. She was waiting all day and dreading about it. She wanted to run away but there was no place where she could take refuge except for Ryan, but she knew that they were powerful and what if they harmed Ryan for her.

The knock broke her trance and her brain and body refused to react. She freezed with goosebumps on her body. Her hold on the handle tightend as if it had some superpowers to fade the two lunatic away.
Neither of the party was ready to give up the fight.

They knew that she was in there.  After knocking for several minutes both men were ready to break the door when it finally cracked open, just enough for Desiree to show half of her face.
" Please leave me alone.  I don't want to talk to you. Leave this place right now or else I'll have to call the cops."
With that she was about to slam the door both of them were fast enough to stop her from doing that. Romano pushed the door in the process of making Desiree step back. Before she could process anything, they both were inside her house. 

She stood there unable to understand the situation while Demon locked the door. There was no escape for her now. Both men maneuvered her but unlike their previous visit to her place where they radiated dominance and power now they seemed helpless. Their eyes were soft as they took careful steps towards her.

They stopped only when Desiree's back hit the wall. She was scared and they were quite.
"Please don't be scared princess. We're not going to hurt you. Please just give us a chance. We will do anything you want us to do but don't ask us to leave. We just want you to understand us. " Romano said almost pleading.

Desiree was in denial. She was not ready to understand them because there was nothing to understand. What they were asking from her was not acceptable.  She might have given it a thought if anyone one of them have asked her out but no they have some nonsense going on in their head.

"No. Don't even think about it. You both are lunatic and what you are asking from me is bizarre. I'm not going to tolerate this nonsense anymore. Leave this place right now. Leave me the hell alone. I want peace in my life and you two are definitely not helping me to get that. I'll never, I repeat NEVER going to say yes to your preposition. Leave. Leave right now. " By the end she was fuming. Gone was the scared little girl replaced with a fierce one.
Both men were not ready for this but they were happy that at least she didn't get scared like last time. She took her stand and that's what all that mattered to them. Maybe it was a sign that she is trying to get open to them although in a negative way but it was better than her panic attack.

Romano gave a lopsided smile and Demon was too astonished to even decipher the situation. Desiree was dreading inside but refused to succumb in front of them.

"Sweetheart you are underestimating us. Never say never. You will have to swallow your words soon because no doesn't work with us. We will always have you and you will have us. So stop being stubborn about that part. And if you are concerned about society well then there is nothing to worry about. Just lead your life. They will talk for some time but they will stop.
You have to worry about us. We are very demanding men and you should no that, that we are going to make you our little princess. "
Desiree was so busy in listening to Romano that she didn't say Demons opened the door. Before she could understand what was happening Romano grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms. She was ready to yell but within seconds everything went black and she fainted in his arms.
Romano with a grin on his face left the house.

If you like my work please :

VOTE  🌟

SHARE  📤

COMMENT  💬