XV

Dedicated to...❤❤❤
OsmanHaq

LadyA4444

dsyl123

ashi_khan6969

GiftDennis

Romano and Demon stood outside the door of their bedroom.
Everything was quiet and could hear their erratic breathing.
They kept reminding themselves that they should not mess up this time because of their past encounters. But they knew that they always had a tough luck when it came to Desirée.

They have already done excellent job till now by scaring her, threatening her, giving her a panic attack and on the top of everything, they proved their smartness by kidnapping her.

The image they have build till now was fascinating and extravagant that might have terrified her enough. They knew that in future also they are going to do some shit and she might have to suffer because of that, but that doesn't mean that they are ever going to allow her to leave their side.

Convincing her was a Herculean task. But at the end of the day she has to agree because she didn't have many options.
She was theirs now, and they would make sure to feed that in her mind.

They unlocked the door and there she was almost in her naked glory. That White shirt reached her thighs. Her white legs were looking alluring with her cute little ass.
Oh! How good her ass will fit in their palm?
How her legs would look surged around their waist.
Just by thinking about it made their cock twitch.

They saw her looking at her photo.

No shit. Now she will think them as her kidnapper as well as her creepy stalker. Wow! Just what they wanted right now.

DESIRÉE was in her own world. She didn't even notice when they entered the room. It wasn't until Romano called her, making her shrieked in fear and stumble back on the way dropping the photo frame that she was holding. The small pieces of glasses got scattered near her feet, making her move further away.

Romano and Demon took steps towards her making her step further away from them.

" Princess there is nothing to be scared about. We three can sit and talk. Everything is fine. Come with us.
We will sit in your room and have a nice talk. Demon ask someone to clean up the mess please. Come with us Desiree."

She knew that she had no escape and it was better if she just danced to their tune. She has to get on their better side. That will be her only way to get away from them.

They lead her to the room she was this morning. Both of them gestured her to sit on the bed, and they both settled in the sofa chair. That's when she noticed that they both were in casual. They looked less dominant and fearsome in them.

"Listen baby, we know that you are not happy with whatever happened in past couple of hours, but you have to keep your mind open to understand whatever we are going to say.

We know that we did wrong you but what choice have you left us. We wanted to give you everything, we wanted you to come with us and give us a chance. But straight away refused. We know that we might have scared you by the way we behaved on the first day we came to your house, and we are very well ashamed of that.

And we know that you have many questions of how we got your candid. We kind of followed you around, but that was completely to make sure that you are fine. We were scared that you might run away from us after we gave you the deadline to make your decision.
We were just trying to make sure that you don't leave us." Romano said. He knew that they both were walking on thin ice but what other option did they had.

Desirée was flabbergasted. These two were trying to justify their wrong doing.

"Aren't they tasting too much of my patience.
Oh! By the way they both look delectable.
Oh, God!! What the hell I'm actually thinking.
These two kidnapped you Desirée. Don't forget that. Your main priority should be to make escape plan, not to check them out." Desirée thought to herself.

When she came out of her trance, she saw them checking her out. That's when she noticed what the hell she was wearing. Her white shirt exposed too much of her legs and although it still covered her private part but it was getting hot by the way they both were looking at her legs.

Why the hell are they Visually Molesting her? She immediately covered her legs with the quilt.

" Hey! Stop visually molesting me. Stop staring at my legs. Haven't you guys have seen legs before.
And who the bloody hell changed me into this?
And don't you dare tell me it was one of you, because I swear to god I'm definitely going to kill you with my bare hands." Desirée yelled making both the men startled.

"Seriously! Visual molesting. That's what she thought. Is there even a term like that." Demon thought to himself.

"Baby don't even accuse us of something like that. And why can't we stare at our girl. After all, you will soon be out. By the way, you got us totally wrong. I don't know about Romano, but I was thinking about the time when you will be ready to be totally out. I'm just planning of how I'll devour you, until you forget all your problem and just remember us. And regarding changing you, nurse did that. So rest assured. " Demon said that with a smirk on his face.

Desirée was sure that her face has turned into deep shade of red. She couldn't utter a word.
"Don't they have any shame. How could they say something like that when she was already in an uncomfortable position. She wanted to yell at them and kick them out but that would be a set back to her plan. She has to tolerate them, she kept reminding herself that. But she didn't know for how long she can go through this.

She saw them getting up from the couch. They both came towards her while she remained still. Why the hell they always looked so dangerous.
Demon gave her a cheeky smile and kissed her forehead and Romano kissed her cheeks.
They were about to leave the room when Romano turned towards her and said ''Princess don't try to do anything stupid, because you know us. We can go to any extant for you. Try not to provoke us. Anyway you can't escape us because we are on our private island. So don't even think about escaping.
If you need anything, there is a landline. All you have to do is dial 2. We will get to you. Good nights. Dream about us." With that he winked and left the room.
Desirée knew that she was in big problem and there was no escape from that.

_____

Vote 🌟
Share 📤
Comment 💬