LIII

Third Person POV

Romano just returned from the office and went straight to the room. He had brought a new set of lingerie for Desirée which he was very eager to show to Demon.

Today they had a new thing planned for her. Now that she was not fighting with them and was cooperative with the new arrangement, they decided to take things to another level.
The good thing was that her endurance has increased.

When they had started, she was able to handle one or maybe two orgasms but now she can handle more than ten without getting exhausted.

It was very important to give her some tuition for sex education. They decided to show her some highest quality educational tutorials on how to please, talk, or engage in enticing sexual activities, is Porn.
Now that she was comfortable with herself being naked, they decided to prepare her some more.

They tried using force earlier on her but it didn't work out well. Now that they have changed their behavior and way of expressing themselves, she too has changed a lot.

She didn't criticize them when they asked permission to touch her body. She became free to show her desire rather than suppressing it as she did it before.

It was almost her closing time, which means she would reach the place within 45 minutes.
They decided to decorate the room with candles and rose petals after all they should celebrate their progress.

They both freshened up as the maids prepared the room.

Romano was sitting in the hall when Ryan entered.

"Ryan, you are early today.
Where is Desiree? "

"Desiree is in the shop. She will come at her scheduled time.
I went to meet the owner so I wasn't in the shop.

If you don't mind, I'll go and freshen up, and then I'll join you guys. "

"Yeah, sure.
Go ahead. "

After Ryan left, his mobile started vibrating. It was from one of the bodyguards of Desirée.

"Hello! "

"Boss, one of our bodyguards, Samuel has been shot and Madam Desiree is missing. He was guarding the backside.
We found her mobile in the alley.

The CCTV CAMERAS that we had installed in the backdoor is also damaged.

We are looking for any clue from the CCTV that we had installed on the opposite side of the road.

Sir, I'll intimate you as soon as I get hold of something. Please keep patience. We will do our best. "

No!
Oh No!
How could this happen?

The mobile slipped from his hand as he staggered back and fell on the couch. The house was so quiet that when the mobile crashed on the floor, it echoed around the house.

The demon was descending the stairs when he saw that scene. Romano held his head in complete shock and denial.

Demon POV

I immediately ran towards Romano. I picked up the phone. The screen was already cracked so it was of no use.

"Rom, what happened? "

He didn't reply but kept on shaking his head in disbelief.
Then I heard him mumble and my heart dropped.

"Desirée has been kidnapped. "

It took me some time to digest his words because it didn't make any sense.
She was guarded by half a dozen bodyguards who were very much efficient in their field.

"Rom, I think you got it all wrong. Are you pranking with me right now because it's not funny at all?"

"Why the hell would I joke about something like this.
Are you out of your damn mind?"

I was too shocked to say anything. Romano's eyes were red and I could see my world getting crumbled.

At that moment one of the bodyguards came running towards us with a box in his hand.

"Boss, we got this box on the backside of the garden.
It's addressed to Miss Desirée. We checked the CCTV and saw that a black SUV came and just threw the box and took off.

We used a metal detector and it's safe to open.

Do you want me to open it up for you? "

No, I didn't want him to open it up for me. I grabbed the package from him and quickly unwrapped it with my uninjured hand as fast as I can.
Romano was also starring at the box.

What we saw inside made our hearts drop.
Inside was the dress that Desiree wore today with her sandal and watch and all other accessories that she wore.
Her pendant which was bugged with a tracker was also there.

And inside it, there was a handwritten note.

"I took what was rightfully mine.
Don't look for her or worry about her.
She is my treasure and I will treat her like one.

Yours Thankfully,

Desiree's soulmate ."

The End

A new Journey will begin.
Lots of mysteries will be unraveled.

Will Desirée be reunited with her two possessive lovers or is that the end?

Stay connected.