XXVI

Dedicated to ❤❤❤

abigailisek

JersypopsPops

Amrin77

samairKhan

HEROTYTY13

Romano POV

I don't know what happened. Until yesterday night everything was normal, at least I believed it was normal. But I was wrong. We thought that we were making a progress, but it was all a play. She was playing with us. She was playing with our feelings, with our mind and heart. That was brutal.
How can she do that to us?
We thought that we started off with a blank slate again but no. All the way she was planning to play with us and get away from us.

After what happened today, after what she confessed, I think she deserves what Demon did to her.

"Those who don't understand talk, understand punishment. "

That what's the exact case with her. After she was spanked, she had calmed down. She wasn't fighting with us.
And when I saw her pussy and how wet she was, I knew she had enjoyed the onslaught.

I lost all my sanity when I saw Demon dipping his finger in her juicy fold. That was a sight. I for the first time saw her pink lips and I was mesmerized by them. All I wanted at that moment was to dip my tongue in her folds and suck up the juice. But I controlled and now I had blue balls. But I didn't wanted to leave her side and I layed there.

She was fast asleep. Her light snoring was the only thing that could be heard. If she gets tired so easily then how will she take us when we would start our physical relationship. I and Demon both have a huge appetite for sex.
What will she do when we both would start doing with her at the same time. We have to increase her endurance and for that she must do exercise everyday.

Yes! Practice makes a man perfect.

We will make sure that she is strong enough to handle us both at the same time.

Now, she will be punished every time she disobey us. It will be sexual punishment that she will Crave more and more. We will make sure of that. Earlier I stopped demon from being strict with her but now I will support him fully. Even, I will punish her myself.
I will make sure that she submitted to us by the end of two weeks. Now it's not just about taking relationship to the next level. But to show her who is the master in this relationship.

After applying ointment on her bruised skin, she closed her eyes. How could she get tired of this little assault? She was sleeping now. Her cheeks were stained with dried tears and were red. I so wanted to pinch them.
It was just the trailer. From now on she will have to face many new things that she had never suffered in her life.

I knew Demon. He wouldn't forgive her that easily. He might have already chalked out the plan to torment her.
From now on, no leniency with her. If punishment makes her calm, so be it.

I looked at Demon, his eyes were closed but he wasn't asleep. He looked distressed. I climbed out of the bed and when he heard movement, he too opened his eyes.
I eyed him to follow me. I left a note on the bed side for her. And exited the room.

We both went to the dinning hall and say that Martha our cook was already placing our food on the table. We had our breakfast quietly. Neither of us made eye contact with each other. After that we went to our house office and closed the door.

And that's when we broke into laughter. We laughed so much after so long.

"So, she likes it rough.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking right now Rom? " Said Demon.

"What exactly are you thinking Demon? Because whatever I'm thinking is sinful in nature but we will very much enjoy it. I can assure you that much for sure.

It would be an eventful workout.
It's almost a month and there is no progress in our relationship up till now.
We have to use our last resort. "

"Well, if that's the case then it's in our favor because we will enjoy the ordeal very much." Said Demon with a smirk.

We made up the plan that we are going to use on her.

Desiree POV

I opened my eyes and looked at the table clock. It was already 11 and the bright sun rays and cold breeze was entering the room.
Then Suddenly, I got goosebumps all over my body. All the things that happened few hours ago came rushing onto me.

Oh my God!
I saw real penis. And it was big. Sooo....... Biggggggggg.........

I never saw penis in my life and definitely never thought of seeing one without any prior notice. His genitalia was only few centimeter away from my face.

I was petrified to even move. I was so scared that if I moved even a single muscle of my body , his genital will touch my face.
But there was another thing that shocked me even more.

Did that really happened?
No, I wasn't talking about the spanking because I remember it correctly, and my bum is still stinging from the assailment.

But I was talking about the next part where I became aroused in the middle of the onset. I didn't know what that feeling was but there was a knot started forming in my stomach when he was spanking me.

I was ashamed when he ripped off my panty because I couldn't fight him. But when he was done with the spanking and dropped me on the bed with my vagina in the full view, I wasn't ashamed.
My body and mind were fighting with the new sensation. I was not ready to lose to them.

But alas, I failed miserably. When Demon started moving my nightgown, I was too tired to fight him.
But I lost all my senses when he dipped his finger in my vagina. I tried my best to stop making the sound that was ready to pounce out of my throat.

Although it wasn't the first time someone touched me there but it was definitely the first time when someone touched me with so much passion.
Romano was looking at my vagina as if it were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He was licking his lips, and that made me leak even more.
Although I was thankful that Demon didn't notice my leaking. Or I don't know what would have happened today.

I was really upset with myself. How can I lose control over my own body. It wasn't natural. How can an outer force have so much power over my body.
I removed the bed sheet and saw that I was still naked from my lower half. At least I know nothing happened when I was asleep because I have heard that when ever there is any penetration in the vagina, it starts paining or bleeding.
I checked myself and nothing of that sort was there.

At least I was thankful to God because they didn't take any advantage of me. They didn't take my bodily response as a green signal to them.

I came out of the washroom and got dressed. I choose the clothes that covered every inch of my body. I didn't want to take any risk. I will push them as much as I can.
I noticed a note at the table-top.

"Go and have breakfast, and then come to my office ".

No! No! No!

*************

So what do you think guys?
What is in the store for Desiree?

Vote
Share
Comment

Thank you.