VII

Dedicated to

JessicaJFLeBlancGagn

3rd PERSON POV.

All three of them were in their whirlpool of cogitation. The Silence in the room can be cut through a knife.

For Romano and Demon, things were not going according to what they thought. The confidence they had outside that door was now shattered into pieces. Both of them were at loss of words, that too in front of a young girl.

And the situation with Desirée was not any deviating. Those two men although were quite, but their mere presence was affecting the ambiance.

Romano was staring at her as if he was trying to read her mind. He wanted to know what was going on that little head. They knew for sure that she will flip out at them. The thing that they were going to say was neither conventional nor morally acceptable. But by no means, they were going to lose their composer in front of her they have to take her to their Mansion so that we can turn that hollow walls into a beautiful loving home.

The Silence was broken by Demon. He was ready to accomplish what he had come here for.

"We came here for you. I know, that it may sound inscrutable to you but we are beyond fascinated by you.

Or if we can say the word more meticulously so we will say that we are in love with you. We both are.

We are ready to give you all the amount of time that you want it to get acclimated to us but in return, all we want is for you to come with us.

You will stay with us in our mansion. That will help you to get to know us and build a relationship."

By the time he was done, he could see the wildfire in her eyes and rage radiating from her body. If looks could kill, he was damn sure he would have been 10 feet under the ground. And to be very frank he was not at all astonished by her expression.

He never expected her to jump into his proposition because he knew her nature and her innocence.

She was a gem that he wanted to possess. He wanted to cherish her and give her the world that she deserved.

But his proposal was not imaginable and he knew that. The society would never welcome such an oddball idea. And as much as he knows about her, she is a very pristine person.

It took Desirée to register the information that he had just thrown on her. The things he said don't make any sense.

It was difficult for her to digest that, two rich and powerful men were here for her to showcase their very much unconventional love interest on her.

She was livid. She was no prostitute that they wanted to share. She always knew that rich people were a narcissist, but she never thought that they treated fortuneless people like trash. Here they were treating her like a prostitute. They wanted to share her. Was that even conventional or was that even legal. How can they think about such a hideous thing? She may be behind the eight balls, but she has self-respect and no way in hell she will let them treat her like that.

Love? They got to be kidding her. They only saw her twice and hardly know anything about her. And most importantly how in the world had they located her address. She never gave them her address, and her friends would have told her if they have given her address to anyone.

She abruptly stood up and the room echoed with a sharp sound of a slap. Her palm was stinging because her soft hands were nothing in comparison to his chiseled jaws.

Demon, on the other hand, couldn't decipher the situation. It took him some time to understand that the stinging sensation in his cheek was gifted to him by her, the girl that he adored and loved.

Romano was shocked. He never expected her to be a spitfire. He knew at that point that things are not going to go according to their plan.

Fuming and blazing Desirée was sexy and was turning him on, but the disgust in her eyes was enough to give them the answer to their proposal. There was no denying the fact that they can't handle nor win the situation.

_______

******
Vote 🌟
Comment  💬
Share 📤