LI

Desirée POV

Things are going differently now. In the last three days, I and Ryan have started going to the shop, definitely with lots of disguised bodyguards on my toes. But I was relieved.

But there was something drastically changed in our life, ie Romano, Demon and I. When I returned the first day from the shop everything was very quiet. At that moment I knew it was the silence before the storm.

After dinner that night I went to their room without any complaints. I knew if I started throwing tantrums now they won't allow me to go to the shop the next day.

I went straight to the washroom and forgot to bring my night clothes from the other room.

I was already in the bathtub so I couldn't go back to bring them in. That's when Romano yelled from outside.

"Princess, I left clothes for you. I think you forgot to bring it from the other room.
I'll be outside the room."

Thank god. He was alert enough to notice my forgetfulness.

I came out of the washroom wrapped in a towel.

I got livid when I saw what clothes he was talking about. On the bed, there was red see-through lingerie.

"Desiree, are you ready?
The demon can't stand any longer. "

"Romano, I'm not wearing this. Get me my regular sleepwear. " I shouted.

"Princess, it's either this or nothing. I'll give you 5 minutes. Get dressed or else we will come.

I want to break his head. Now Romano was acting like Demon. What is wrong with them?

It was better than being naked.

He said 5 minutes and exactly at the given time he entered.

"Wow! You look bombshell in this." That expression was from Demon.

I immediately covered my breast although it was useless. They have already seen me in my vulnerable state.

"Romano, what is this?
This is see-through lingerie.
Whatever your new fetish is, please don't include me into that."

And after that my world was upside down. I was tackled on the bed by Romano.

He grabbed my left breast and started squeezing it. My body gave up that easy. I hate my body. It always acts against my will.

"Shhhhhh......

Now listen Desirée.
When you asked our permission for the shop we permitted you.

Now, we want some permission from you.

We want to give a treat to your body. We want to explore your limit.
We want to tell you what pleasure we can give to your body.