XLIII

GUY'S TODAY "INFATUATED DESIRÉE " HIT 500K. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE U ALL.

Desiree Pov

I must be hearing wrong.
What is the meaning of the conversation they were re having?
I was able to get inside the room because Romano had feed my thumb print in the door sensor.

They were discussing me but that was not the strangest part. Since they were on the video call, are you was able to hear the last part of the conversation.

"Romano, what is the meaning of the conversation you were having with Demon.

Why was he at risk because of me?
What messy things were happening that could be that to him?

What are you hiding, Romano? Tell me.
Is it any how related with the orphanage? Is it?
Tell me now."

This can't be good. What are they planning to do?

"Desiree, you don't have to worry about anything.
Although I didn't wanted to tell you, you left me no choice. I know you will bicker until I tell you everything.

When you told us about what happened with you in the orphanage, we decided to seek justice for you.

Demon asked his private investigator to do a background check on your orphanage.
We came to know about the supervisor but we didn't know who was the main owner of the organization.

There are lot of things that had happened in the orphanage. Someone very powerful is related to all this.

Demon is trying to find out about that one person. It was a big racket and there are many related to this. We want to give justice to you, to all the other kids that had suffered in the orphanage. "

Have they completely lost their minds. They don't know what I know. Demon is at risk. I know that.
If anyone related to the orphanage racket came to knew about his little investigation, he will face lot of problems. Maybe life threat.

"Romano, you have to call him ASAP and ask him to leave the investigation and come back here as soon as possible.
His life is at risk.

You people don't know what I know. Please call him and ask him to leave immediately.
Call him now. "

------

Romano Pov

Why was she panicking?
We too are very powerful. We too have money and source. We too get our way with the law.

"Desiree, you don't have to worry about anything . I'm telling you that again.
Demon is safe. He has bodyguards with him all the time. Although I'm happy that you worried about him but he is secured.

Come on, we will talk with him but after some time. Now he is in a meeting with someone related to the orphanage.

He told me that he will call me once the meeting is over.

Now how about you go and practice with Martha.
Let me tell you, Demon is very demanding. He will ask you to cook for him all the cuisine that I tasted along with new dishes. "

I said, trying to calm her down.

"Romano, you are not understanding.
I didn't told you both about something that happened with me before you both kidnapped me.