XLIX

Please read the note at the end.
Thank you.

Desiree was still lying on the bed trying to catch her breath. Our fingers were drenched with the white love serum.

"What have you done?
What happened?
It wasn't pee, then what was it?"

She asked while covering her naked bottom with her dress.

I showed her my finger and licked it while looking into her eyes, "Ammmm.
This was your first official orgasm.
Did you liked it? "

She looked bewildered because I sucked my finger clean.

"Romano, what are you doing. That's dirty and disgusting. That's my body waste.

How can you ,I mean why did you put your finger inside your mouth without washing it. "

"Oh baby! It's far from body waste. It's the love juice.
It was just a finger because it was your first time.
In future you will get more orgasm by different means. Be ready.

Today I was lenient with you because although I wanted to punish you I wanted to make your first time memorable.

Next time I won't let you get the release. You will be frustrated and horny but you won't get your release.

Your juice is all over the bed sheet. I have to clean up the mess you have made.
Go and change your dress. Your panty is of no use anymore.

But keep in mind your punishment.

She immediately got up from the bed and ran towards the washroom. I adjusted myself on the bed with Demon by my side.
I looked at the white stain formed by her juice.

I wanted to keep it as a soveneir but that would be a sick move and gross as hell.

I removed the cover and placed a new one.

"That was awesome, wasn't it Rom?
It was hot as hell and sexy af.

I'm just waiting for the moment where we both can do the same to not just her vagina but her whole body.

Our hands on her naked body will just feel like heaven.
I'm just waiting for the day when all the problems we are facing are over.

What do you say Rom?
Isn't it enough motivation for us to end it all as fast as we can so that we can go back to our business. "

Demon was not wrong at all. I too am waiting for all this to end.

Desiree was still in the washroom and as per my assumption she won't be coming out anytime soon.

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it? "

"Sir, the guy came back.
Should I escort him to his room? "

"Ya! Do that. Tell him I'll meet him in his room. "

It was time to go and set up some rules. Now that Ryan is here, Desiree will definitely try something stupid .