XXXVI

The Day I get 1000 followers, I will wrap up this story.

This is really awesome

Dedicated to ❤❤❤❤

choco0481

jenibenu

ankitakhansahai

vanessabeumont

Ryan POV

Past was already hard. It was that terrible memory Lane which I have to walk all over again just so that my sister and other kids whose lives were ruined by those Monsters gets the deserve punishment.

" It all started when I was 16 and Desirée was 14. Our orphanage was good as long as I remember but it all changed when the owner of the orphanage changed.

Within a week lot of changes took place. Our previous supervisor was fired even the old care takers were asked to leave.
In place of them the new recruitment was made. Although we never saw the new owner of the orphanage we came to know that he was a very influential man.
The new supervisor was totally a tyrant. We used to be scolded for every minor things . In total there were 75 kids of different age group from newborn to someone as older as 17.
We kids used to take care of each other because we were each other's family. I was very close to Desirée, because I was the one who found her in the first place when she was dumped outside the orphanage.👏
She was this small baby in a basket along with some food and clothes. I still remember the day when she held my fingers for the first time. She was so adorable. Since that I protected her with everything I had.