XXIII

Dedicated to

Dedicated to

jennyisb

❤❤❤

Desiree Pov

No! No, no, no, no, no.
This can't be happening. It has to be a dream. A terrible dream.

How can I be in this position?
Why are they in this position?

Last night I clearly remember that we slept on a huge bed with lots of space between us.
Then why the heck are they all over me.

Demon hand is almost near my breast and Romano's hand is in my waist. And their legs were crisscrossed over my legs.
It felt like they were clinging onto me for their dear life. I couldn't even move my limbs.

And to top it off both the men were shirtless.

And when I tried to move,  Demon's hold on me tightened.  And this time his hand was hand was exactly on top of my right breast. I sucked in my breath.
This was not how I wanted my morning to start. This must be a nightmare.

I closed my eyes tightly just to get rid of the sensation that had just started building up in my body because of the touch of Demon. Don't think about it. It is Molestation. Yes! That's what it is. But it felt new, kinda weird but good. It definitely jolted something in my body.

No!  Desiree snap out of it. This is molestation. Molestation! Molestation! Molestation!
But he is sleeping. How can he molest me when he is sleeping and I'm awake. Isn't it the other way around.
But what happened next freaked me out.
Demon started cupping my breast. No! Groping my breast. I was shocked of what to do next. It happened for few seconds but felt like eternity. But I lost my final straw when he started squishing it.
"Demon! Move your filthy hand. "

He abruptly opened his eyes and looked at me. Romano's eyes were also open now.
But still these two buttheads didn't understood what they had done wrong.
I repeated myself. "Move your hand right now, both of you."
They both looked at their hands but only one had the decency to follow my words.
And guess who was the indecent one. Demon.  His eyes twinkled with mischief.  Although he removed his hand from my breast  but slithered it to my waist.

"Why Desiree? Why should I remove my hand?
You are mine. No! Actually our.

Can't we snuggle with our girlfriend?
Isn't it what couples do. Being cozy and cuddling."

I was not ready for that.
Yes, that's what couples do but we were not couple, in his head maybe but not from my perspective. Neither was I their girlfriend.
And God was I so wrong. Just when I thought Romano was decent he proved that he was no better.
Just when Demon ended his speech ,Romano quickly placed his hand from where he removed it.

I didn't know what to do. They were not leaving me anytime soon. I have to think something really fast to get rid of them.  But I can't make them angry. Ryan was at stake.  I have to behave properly with them.

Demon pov

There , there I was doing something I desperately wanted to do for a very long time. We both were cuddling with her and the best part was she was not revolting.
I wanted to laugh because of the look on her face. It was cute that she was trying to get some idea on her cute little brain to escape the situation.

I must say when she yelled for the first time it took me sometime too decipher for the situation. But I was kinda of happy. Although I was in my sleep I was able to conquer something that I couldn't have done while being wide awake.
Touching her boob's was something I was looking forward to for a long time. Although after waking up I had only few seconds to enjoy the tender flesh but man that was heaven.

How would it feel without her clothes on? I would have sucked her nipples until they were perked up and then I'll pinch them until they turn red and then I will put whipped cream on top of her both nipple and we both will suck her nipples together.

Just by thinking about it made my dick hand. No! No! No! It was not the time to get a hardon. I want to stay cuddled with her for as long as possible. When everything is going well something terrible has to happen to ruin everything.

Desiree moved. No! Not just any move  she moved her hand while trying to push me but it accidentally fell on something hard.
Shit! Why God why?
I just started enjoying it and know everything was about to get downhill in few seconds.

3....2.....1....😰

"Ahhhh! Demon what the hell is wrong with you. " Desiree shrieked.

The award for worst decision making one could make at the moment goes to me.
I got up from the bed with nothing but my short that were very prominently projecting my 8 inch Hardon.

Desiree looked as if see had just seen a ghost. I didn't waited any second and ran to the washroom.

Romano Pov

Oh my God! The moment  he shut the door of the washroom, I started laughing.
This was the funniest thing that happened in long time. I looked at her and her face was turned into beetroot red. Her eyes were big because of the shock.
That made me laugh even more.

She looked at me and jumped off the bed. She bolted towards the door, quickly opened an ran out of the room. I didn't wasted any time and ran after her. God knows what she would do. But to my relief, she ran inside her room.

I decided to give her some private time . I went back to our room and sat on the bed.
Last night was the best night. Although I was angry with Demon's behavior but all thanks to him I got a wonderful sleep last night.

I waited for Demon to come out. It took long for that, because after 15 minutes I heard the lock open. Even his face was red but the Dick Tent  was gone. I started laughing hysterically. It was a sight to see.

Demon didn't wasted any time and threw the first thing he saw,  AC Remote. I easily dodged it and continued my laughing.

I was right. Desiree would bring happiness in our life and it was just the starting.

************

I really wanted to wait for the next update but I couldn't control myself.

I have never written something so sensual. I hope you liked it.
❤❤❤❤❤

Vote
Follow
Share.