XXXVII

Dedicated to❤❤❤❤❤❤

bitchbabyxx

Mimzy232

swarnimajain

ishii600

Demon POV

I feel terrible. At someone point, even I forced her to do a lot of stuff. I was violent with her and the worst of all of it was when I spanked her.
I was the reason for her panic attack.

If only I knew before about her past. If only we did a proper background check on her.

Whatever Ryan said was horrendous.
Whatever she went through was terrible. At one point while narrating the story to me he started crying. After all, he was a victim too. But there was more to the story.

Why wasn't the supervisor got arrested when the cops came for the first time?
Who saved him?

Ryan looked tortured. Earlier I wanted to kill him when I saw him hugging Desirée. But I was so wrong. They have a platonic relationship. He always acted like a big protective brother.

It was almost afternoon and what's time for lunch. I asked my maid to set up two plates.
He refused to have lunch with me by giving lame excuses but I know for a fact that he was intimidated by me.  But it was time to change that.

I want to prove to him that I am a better person and will go to any limit to make his sister happy. After all, soon we will all become a family.

The Lunch was served in my office it was a five-course meal and he looked very fascinated to buy it. IT was the same expression Desirée had on her face when she was served with braced lobsters for the first time.

I know about their childhood and I also remember what type of food I used to have when I was an orphanage. So, I can understand his pain.

We had our lunch peacefully time and again I looked at him and saw him devouring the food with so much happiness on his face.

"So Ryan, after lunch I want you to continue the story. I want to know whom you saw in that room with your supervisor".
He nodded in agreement.

Ryan POV

" I really don't know who he was. But he seemed to be a very rich person because he was accompanied by 5-6 bodyguards.
I was not able to see his face. The room of the supervisor was secured by his bodyguards that I couldn't even get to peek inside the room. As far as I remember the meeting lasted for maybe one and a half hours.
I waited by the door to get a glimpse of the man but it was already midnight and all the lights were off except for the supervisor's room so it was very difficult for me.

I decided to follow him but it was bought by the supervisor. He brought me to his room and asked me what I was doing in the middle of the night roaming in the building. I thought that it was better to keep my mouth shut so I made lame excuses that I couldn't sleep that's why I was walking. He looked pissed off.
I know for a fact that he didn't buy whatever lie I tried to feed him. He kicked me out of the room not before punching on my face one time. So with a bleeding nose, I got to my bed that night.

The next morning all the kids were called to the prayer ground. Supervisor asked us about the person who called the police. No one said anything only Desirée knew that I was the one to call the cops and I knew that she wouldn't say a word against me.
He gave us 5 minutes and when no one surrendered he place a video. It was CCTV FOOTAGE.
I knew that I was caught. He dragged me in front of the whole crowd and started hitting me.
Desirée was hysterical. She tried to stop him but was backhanded by one of the caretakers. He beat me into a pulp and left. All the kids were shocked and Desirée was cradling me and was crying.