XLII

Share My Story Guys!

Romano Pov

Man! I don't know what makes me angry. Demon's absence or Desiree's spending time with Martha.
I least time I get with Desiree is when we sleep. It's only two days of Desiree's cooking tuition and its already making me mad.
If only Demon was here. It's been 5 days and I haven't heard anything about the progress of the investigation. He is being very secretive. And I'm not liking it one bit.
I decided to give a call to Demon. Since Desiree is not in the room, maybe he will spill out some information.

The first call went to voicemail, but within seconds he called me back.

"Hey Rom, good morning." he said cheerfully.

"Cut with the crap, Demon. Speak up about the progress of the investigation.
It's been 5 days and you haven't said anything about it.
Tell me everything and every bit of information.

I'm tired of your «I can handle everything » behavior.
Desiree is as much as my responsibility as she is yours.
So enough with the secrecy and spill out everything Demon.
I'm damn serious.
If you hid anything, you know that reaching you is not a task."

Demon sighed. " Rom, I'll tell you everything but it's really messed up. I don't even know from where to start.

I meet with the culprit who molested Desiree and other kids in the prison cell. He refused to give me any information but I threatened him with his family. Apparently his family don't know about his course of action and his current residency in prison.

The time was less so I couldn't get anything out of him but I'll go again tomorrow. Let's see what I can get hold of.

And yesterday I met with the previous owner of the orphanage, Mr. Montgomery. Let's just say he was given a death threat to sell out the orphanage to whoever this unknown person is.

Lot of things are messed up. Even the direct ownership isn't given. It was apparently under power of attorney. And you won't even believe under whose name it is.
My goddamned, good for nothing foster father, Rick Hillingdon. I knew that he was under some wrong business. But definitely not this.

Even I'm going to his place. Let's see what I can get hold of. He is one headstrong son of a bitch and a terrific businessman.

According to Mr. Montgomery, he owner never came for the dealing. So he never saw him but my mom's husband can't be the head. There is someone who is operating him. "

Everything seems like a movie. I just mafia is not involved in this. Desiree's safety is at stake. Many kids like her in that orphanage has suffered. They deserve the justice.

"Demon, take care of yourself. Desiree is priority but you have to take precautions too. I'm getting a bad feeling from everything.

What about security?
How many bodyguard are there with you?

Call me as soon as you come out of that he'll hole. Don't spend too much time with your useless father. OK! "

"Ron, don't worry. It's not my first time to deal with him. Now, I have reached my destination. I'll talk to you later.
Take care of Desiree."

I don't know but I'm not having good vibes about the situation. At that moment the office door and turned around only to see a very angry Desiree.

Shit!

Demon Pov

As expected that son of a bitch was drunk. When the help opened the door he immediately recognized me. Why won't he?

He informed me that he was passed out in his room. I told him that I don't have much time to waste and if he don't come down in 10 minutes, I'll go to the police station . That got his attention. He excused himself and went to call him.
He also know how much I hate his master that I think twice to erase him from the picture.

I heard a shattering sound from the room he went to.
Wow, so that bastard was bitching about waking up.
How I love to rile him up. That's the best part. Him being pissed off.
As much as I loved my mom, I hated this man.

"Look who is here.
The good for nothing son whom I got from a dumpster.
Enjoying my hard-earned money, you good for nothing piece of shit." He said while coming down the stairs with his scotch still in his hand.

As I said, he is such a sweetheart.

"Good Morning dad, or should I call you Mr. Hillingdon.
Why are you always this harsh. You should be affectionate towards your only son, even though you got him from a dumpster.

But I too don't have time for the pleasantries. So, let's get with the conversation I came here for..

I came to know about some of your illegal doings, and I'm pretty sure you know how much I love you.
I won't think twice before turning you to the cops.
So here is the thing, I came to know that you have some connection with the illegal things that took in the orphanage few years ago.

I know that the orphanage was under your name at that time but you were never caught. I know that you got lucky at that time but since now I have the proof ,I'm going to act as a civilized and responsible citizen of my country I will hand it over.

But you can save yourself from it if you answer my questions.

So, Mr. Hillingdon under whom were you working at that time as your name was under the power of attorney?

You see this document, your name is specified here along with your signature. And I know your signature very well to know that it is not any other person but you.

Tell me. "

He looked at me furiously and the next thing I know, he threw the glass filled with scotch at me.

"You son of a bitch.
I gave you food, shelter, name and money when you had nothing.
You were an unwanted rag thrown by your biological parents.

It was me who gave you the life you are leading now and you want to destroy me.
You piece of shit.

You won't get away with it. You have no idea with whom you are messing with.
You are nothing in front of me. I'll not go down.

This piece of paper won't work my son. Now get lost. " He said while walking away from me.

"Not so fast Dad.
If you think I give a rat as about it then you are wrong.
You don't know what I'm capable of.

Wherever I'm today is because of my mom. You were nothing but a selfish bastard who was after my mom's money.

Count your days!"

With that I left.
----------

Guys please share my story.
I'm not getting the view