XVII

Desirée POV

The day was quiet and normal, except Demon and Romano being extra sweet. Although they tried to make conversation, but I refused to do that. And I had multiple reason to do that. They have taken my small chance of having a normal life which I have craved since childhood.

Its already been one week on this island and I have no idea what I have to do to get away from them. All I'm doing right now is eating and sleeping. Although I'm getting all the luxury that I could never afford in my life, but I'm not getting what I have always wanted.
" MY FREEDOM."
Even though when they try to be normal and polite but that aura that they carry all the time mess up with my brain. Most of my time I spent sitting in front of the window and peacefully enjoying the breeze and the waves.
Now you'll ask why I haven't tried to escape that is because this smart ass has deployed a whole troop of battalion on the beach who are always loitering around. With the tight security around, it would be futile to even try to escape.
That doesn't end there because guess who decided to tag along with me the whole day.

Yes. You got it right. Romano and Demon. Since I refused to talk with them, they decided that it would make me ecstatic if they forcefully decide to capture my room. Well technically it's there but till the time I'm staying here it's mine. So from last two days, they will Bob up in my room before morning breakfast and will stay with me till dinner.
We eat together, and they try to talk but I can't talk because I know that if I started, I would say something that would not settle well with them.
All in all, I'm trapped with these beasts from two days. And after dinner when they leave my room, they lock the door from outside, but obviously they are not the only smart here.

One thing that I have noticed is that the beach have no light around here and the area is surrounded with many coconut trees. If she could escape from here, she might get a chance to contact Ryan.

And another thing that was worrying me was Ryan. I'm sure that he is worried sick for me. Although I never had a phone, but he used to have one. If only I can get hold of someone who can help me to contact Ryan.
I refused to believe that it was a private island and isolated because there were so many people working here. So, where would they be staying. I'm sure there is a locality here and these two are just bluffing to keep me from doing anything.
Now its 8:30 and just now the three of us had finished our dinner.

"Princess, how long are you going to behave like this. We know we are at fault but seriously, how long? " Demon asked sternly.
When I refused to answer, he let out a sigh, clearly disappointed.

"Good night". The words came out of mouth before I can stop and it definitely made them happy. They both got up from my bed, simultaneously kissing my forehead.
I kept reminding myself to not flinch out.
"No funny business princess Romano said before turning back.
Finally, they left not before closing all the windows and the door.
I switched off the light and sat near the window.

4 hours Later...

Finally, the most anticipated time came where I would start my "Mission Escape ".
I locked the bedroom door from inside, just for being on the safe side. 
I made the rope from the 3 bed sheets and knotted the bed sheet firmly with the bedpost. The tighter the knot, lesser would be the risk of falling down.

Third Person POV

She made sure to switch off the lights, even the night lamps.
She went inside the closet and changed into a black jeans and black top and paired with sport shoes, so that it become easier to camouflage.

Slowly she opened the window and dropped the rope not before checking the surrounding. Only the moon light illuminated the beach, which was a good thing because the chance of getting caught is lessened.
It will only take her to accumulate the little courage, and she will get free from them, if she could find the escape route from this island. With that in her mind, she grabbed the rope and started to descend. Her fear of heights was taking a toll on her but the need of freedom overshadowed her fear.

Finally, she jumped the remaining height and landed with a thud. Thanks to her light weight, the sound wasn't that loud to attract any attention.

She just hopped that it would be last she sees them.

*****

Vote 🌟
Share. 📤
Comment  💬
🙂🙂🙂