Chapter 30

Eva

Carlos carried me back to the room and placed me gently on the bed.

I laid my head on the pillow and sunk comfortably into the warm covers, turning my eyes away from him.

I didn't want to look at him.

"Are you okay?" he whispered and I hummed lightly in response. He doesn't say anything else, I expected him to scold me or yell at me for trying to escape, but he doesn't.

What sort of game is he playing?

He walked to the other side of the bed and I could feel his eyes boring holes in my back, but I didn't turn, I just kept my eyes on the wall.

"Are you hurt?" he asked again and I swallowed hard and answered lightly.

"No." I lied, my whole body was aching.

The light suddenly went off and I felt the other side of the bed sink as he got under the covers with me.

"Good night." he mumbled.

I don't say anything.

Carlos had finally managed to fall asleep after a while but I couldn't, half an hour had passed and I'm still laying in the dark

Carlos had finally managed to fall asleep after a while but I couldn't, half an hour had passed and I'm still laying in the dark. Wide awake, not able to catch any sleep.

I felt Carlos stir a little, before his arms slowly wrapped around my waist holding me tightly to him,

I freeze a little as his hot breath breathes at the back of my neck, I immediately knew he was awake.

"Whatever it is, know I'm here when you are ready to talk." He kisses the back of my neck and a pit of guilt buildup inside of me and I immediately began whimpering in silence.

I didn't know when I fell asleep but when I awoke the next morning, Carlos was gone. But his lavender scent was still oozing the sheets, which meant it wasn't quite long he left.

I sighed in relief and tried to get out of bed, but laid back quickly, feeling a wave of pain in my ribs.

I need to get it treated, before it gets worse.

Wincing and holding onto the nightstand, I managed to stumble my way to the bathroom and closing the door behind,

I removed my clothes and stepped into the shower and as the water poured against my skin, I sunk to the floor and just sat there.

Soon after, the water began to get colder due to the weather.

Grunting, I dragged my numb body to its feet and dragging a towel, I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Nice body." A voice chirped in and I gasped and jumped, wrapping the towel around me, the voice laughed and amidst my distraught I looked up to see Antonio, staring amusingly at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I brought some cream for your bruises."

"I don't need your help." I swallowed a lump, scared and he chuckled, Enjoying the effect he has on me.

"Come on, take it. We don't want Carlos getting suspicious, now do we?" He said, holding out the cream to me. I gulped and extended my hands to take it from him, but he held it back, "On second thought, let me do it."

He stepped forward and I recoiled backwards in fear, "I-I'm fine." I stuttered and faltered, there's no way in hell I'm allowing him to lay his filthy hands on me.

I turned to run into the bathroom, but in seconds he caught onto me and pinned me painfully against the hard wall,

"Don't try and act smart with me, Eva." He breathed harshly to my face, "I'm starting to lose my patience with you, if you ruin this plan for me, I would make sure, you and your shitty brother regret every second of it. Trust me, you don't want to mess with me." He growled and jerked away from me, I almost fell to the ground but held my balance.

"Now strip, I want to see your body." He snapped, causing every nerve in my body to spark and scalp in fear.

Tears started to stream down my eyes as it sits in that he wants me all bare naked in front of him,

"Please.." I began pleading.

"Need me to do it for ya?"

"N-no." I stammered.

"Then start stripping." He growled, loosing his patience, "fast!"

I had no choice, he had power over me. I bit my lips and with trembling hands I slowly began loosing the towel, until I was completely bare and my nipples spiking from the freezing weather.

He smirked, "Now I see why you have him wrapped around your little finger."

My chin trembles from my sobs and I closed my eyes tightly in shame as I felt so disgusted and sick.

I didn't hear any sound and I opened my eyes again to see his blue raging eyes, scrolling down my body lustily. before his hands began rubbing warm like liquid against my skin.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried.

"Doing what exactly." He muttered, running his hands on my back.

"Betraying Carlos, why are you doing this to him? He's your cousin!" I almost yelled.

"Shut up." He snaps and I seal my mouth shut, "You don't ask questions around here, you do as your told or you know what happens."

I don't say anything else.

Once he was done, he pulled away from me and grabbing a dress from the bed, he threw it on me.

"Get dressed, we have work to do." He spat and then with one last lustful stare towards my body, he made his way out of the door.

As I heard the door slam shut, I curled to the floor and let myself cry.