Learning To Love Him 21

*****

*Corey*

"The car will be fixed by tomorrow," Sean announced as he shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Finally." Trent muttered as he ate a chip, "I wanna go home." He muttered.

"We're not going home," I said.

"The car's broken! It's just going to break down again!" Trent exclaimed glaring at me.

"And then we'll get it fixed again." I smiled. He glared at me.

"Corey..." He muttered before he sighed, defeated, "Get out of my sight." He tried to glare at me but I laughed when his face twitched.

"Since you look so serious and threatening," I smirked.

"Shut up and get out." He snapped throwing a pillow at me.

I chuckled as I left our room before I began to make my way to the kitchen but I stopped when I heard a guitar. I smirked walking up to Kaden and Jayden's room slowly with the intention to slam the door open and scare the shit out of Jayden but I stopped when the strumming got louder, quicker and so did his voice.

I was almost frozen in shock. When they said he could sing I didn't think they meant that well. I frowned when the playing and singing suddenly stopped before Jayden spoke up.

"Corey?"

The stupid mate pull must have shown him where I was. It was so disappointing, I wanted to keep hearing him sing. I opened the door and walked in.

"You give yourself too little credit, Jay. Your voice is seriously incredible." I admitted. He gave a bashful smile as he looked down.

"It's not." He said.

I snorted before shutting the door and leaning up against it.

"So... Uh... I was about to head out," lie, "To the mall... Wanna go shopping or... Uh... Get our hair done or something?" I asked.

He looked shocked before he frowned at me. "Corey, I appreciate the gesture but I'm gay, not female. There's a difference." He said. Oh. I chuckled. "That being said, if you're paying, I need a new notepad and some jeans." He said. I smiled.

"Fine, I'll pay."

"Let's go, then."

-----

"Woah, what is this?" I lifted the glass ball.

"Corey!" Jayden hissed, "It says 'don't touch'! You'll get us thrown out of here too."

Yes, I had gotten us escorted out of the last clothing store, but it wasn't my fault they didn't have a 'no eating' sign on the door, so naturally, I took my food in and I might have spilt my soda on a very expensive suit. It's their fault for assuming that I would assume that no food was allowed inside the store and it's not my fault the store is so crowded either causing someone to bump my arm. Due to there not being a sign and the other person apologising for bumping into me, we did not have to pay for the suit but they wanted us out of the store anyway.

"I can't break this, I have amazing reflexes," I said.

"Yes, but I like this store and I don't want to take any chances so put the damn ball down." He hissed.

"You think just because I brought you here you can speak to me like that," I scoffed, "Any way you want to..." I was saying but I noticed that he was too busy staring at little spiders in a glass tank to pay attention.

I rolled my eyes as I sipped on my drink and followed him around the store. Had I spilt my entire previous soda? Yes. Had I learnt my lesson? No. This store didn't have the sign either so I wasn't breaking any rules anyway.