Learning To Love Him 39

*****

*Corey*

"Yay!" I laughed as Izabella let out a shout when the bus finally drove up to the familiar bus station in the city just outside of Inferno territory.

"Wha –? We're here?" Sean rubbed his eyes as his mate shook him awake gently.

"Yeah, come. You smell." Izabella said grabbing his hand.

"You like my smell," Sean mumbled.

"No, I like your cologne. You smell bad now." Izabella patted his head with a pout.

I chuckled at the pair before tuning out of their bickering as I made my way out of the bus following the other people that were climbing off. I waited as the rest of my friends gathered before we began to head towards the exit.

"Alright, let's get out of here!" Trent said as we walked out of the station.

"We can't just 'get out of here.' We need to call someone to pick us up." Kaden said motioning to Kyle and Finn.

"Oh, has no one told them?" Sean looked around and everyone shrugged, "Why?" Once again, the question was answered by more shrugging.

"Told us what? Are you murderers?" Kyle joked.

"No, worse," Kaden smirked.

"Kade, shut up." Jayden rolled his eyes before frowning at his best friend, "You were supposed to tell them."

"I was waiting until they were too far from the city to run away, but since you insist," I turned to Jayden and Kyle as Kaden did, "We are werewolves. Yes, like the mythical shapeshifters mentioned in books, no I'm not joking." He said seriously.

I watched as Finn stared at him confused while Kyle began laughing.

"Nice," Kyle spoke when he was done laughing. "Is this a joke you make with all new friends that visit your home?"

"I just said... It's true." Kaden's lips tilted downwards.

"You cannot expect us to believe that, Kade. Werewolves? Is that still even a trend?" Kyle asked. I agreed with how he was responding to the reveal and would have probably reacted the same way. Kaden's method of telling them wasn't very good.

"Then believe this." He moved to grab their waists as if hugging each of them with one arm before the three of them vanished. They didn't actually disappear, Kaden just ran. It was too fast for any human to notice the movement.

"Great... Let's go." Sean said.

We followed Kaden's trail back to just outside the Galaxy borders and I smiled when I came to a halt beside the fence. Finally home. It felt great, I missed the smell of our forest.

"Wha-what the hell was that?!" Kyle exclaimed stumbling away from Kaden as soon as he was let go and pulling Finn with him.

"Do you believe me now?" Kaden asked.

"What did you do?! It's impossible to run that fast. Is-is this some kind of stunt you're pulling on the new guys? I –" Kyle was cut off when we heard something crack.

Kaden had begun to shift, and though the sound of breaking bones was normal to me I knew it must have been utterly terrifying and nauseating to the pair of humans. Kyle stared at Kaden's morphing body in utter disbelief as Finn basically shook with fear, both unable to look away despite their shock. My eyes returned to Kaden as his body did its final bit of reshaping before his wolf form stood completed in front of us. He was quite big for his age, but that was expected of an Alpha. His wolf was a solid black that matched Izabella's, the dark colour of his fur making his yellow eyes look all the more threatening despite him not intending that.